Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn you Covid
So last week I ordered 4 inch heels from JC. Well the order hadn't arrived and I was getting anxious. So I called JC to check on my order. The girl on the phone said let me check. She pulls up my order and says your shoes are on back order so I refunded the money to your card. She then says but the rest of the order says out for delivery. Just then I see a FedEx truck. I ask is it being delivered by FedEx. I watch the driver drop the box and I said yes it was mine. So I been in a pink fog waiting for those heels to arrive. The girl says let me check inventory. She found a pair of black pumps with four inch heel. She says soon as I get off the phone with you I will ship these to you. So I dropped my brand new stockings off at my friend Dianes and she asked if my shoes had arrived. She said she was so looking forward to seeing Jade in heels. So now I will probably have to wait till next Monday in a pink fog waiting for those heels. I like the staff of Janets Closet. What would us gurls do with out them.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
Yours is a familiar story with so many things not being available from time to time. However great support like you got from the staff at Janet's helps to smooth things out a lot.
Maybe a few pictures of the new things would be forthcoming?
Amy
I will definitely post a few pictures

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
ILJ -

On an un-related subject, I LUV your signature line!

Weightlifter Daddy
OMG. My shoes finally arrived. I was as giddy as a school girl. My femme stuff is delivered to my friends house. She was on the phone when the FedEx driver dropped the shoes at her door. She was on the phone and brought them inside she said she was about to text me to let me know they had arrived when I walked in. I instantly ripped out the box and pulled my shoes and socks off and put on the heels. My friends jaw dropped when I stood up and walked around her apartment in my brand new four inch heels. She got off the phone and exclaimed Honey I couldn't do what you just did without falling on my ass. I didn't want to take them off. But I promised Jade we would go full Jade tomorrow and get a picture up here to share. These shoes even give me a little toe cleavage. Very cute. Can't wait.

That is amazing! Glad you got them and the fit is so good!
I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures too!
Amy