Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cage
So do many of you girls wear a chastity cage at all?  I’ve been wearing mine the last few times and I’m kinda liking it.
I do. I love mine.
(i'll bite...)

Why do you ladies kinda like / love a cage?

How does it make you feel?

WD
Never tried one, but I have wondered about wearing one at times. It's kind of a subby thing if you have one on and someone else has the control of it.
I do...often...and for as long as my wife will let me. Smile Look closely at my avatar! LOL

cari
Never put yourself down! There are always too many others willing to do that for you!
I never worn a cage and as Amy said I think also it is more of a control thing of course I’m sure some really just enjoy the feel and the mindset.

I have been made to wear a tampon and over time found myself looking forward to that time of the month or course that time of the month came 2 or 3 times a month lol.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl
(05-19-2022, 01:10 PM)Sissygirl Wrote: I never worn a cage and as Amy said I think also it is more of a control thing of course I’m sure some really just enjoy the feel and the mindset.

I have been made to wear a tampon and over time found myself looking forward to that time of the month or course that time of the month came 2 or 3 times a month lol.

Hugs and kisses
Sissygirl

That sounds very neat! Of course GG's hate them, all I've ever known that is as it's a necessary evil, but for us it's so different. Then to be made to wear it for a few days at a time.
 Some wear pads as they help with the tuck. I carry one in my purse when I go out just in case someone needs one.
Amy
Hi, Amy!

I wear a pad every day to present a smoother outline. I usually have one or two with me as well.

Hugs and Kisses!
cari
Never put yourself down! There are always too many others willing to do that for you!