Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Older Male wishing to be older female
Sad 
All the books and forums I have found focus on younger boys or maybe a Milf. I am 69, that's an age, not a position, and I need some help. Two failed marriages and I finally figured out what I've been doing wrong. I have been an actor since age 10 so dressing up and makeup have been part of my life but always as a male. I am fascinated with costume design male or female and I admit to loving women's shoes. I never tried wearing women's attire until last year. Somehow it feels right and I've been reading about feminization. Almost everything is for younger people. I hope this forum can help me.
Welcome to the forum Jon2Joan. There are many of us on here that are a little bit older. You are not alone in that regard. Was there anything in particular you were seeking help for? Feel free to ask any questions. We all started somewhere.
Wink   Dana
Welcome to our little corner of the closet. I had been a closet CD for over 60 years and never had an opportunity to be dressed and fully express my self until my wife passed away. Not at the age of 80 I am dressed en femme most of the time and am having the time of my life. So you go gurl.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Jon2Joan, welcome to the forum! I'm not far off of your age at 68, I'm turning 69 later this year, so you are not alone by any means.
It is true there is a lot of focus and things about younger CDs, but a number of us are this kind of age. Some are like Bernice, others having dabbled with dressing in the past become seriously smitten with it in their 50's and 60's.
I have friends in their 80's who dress up!

Certainly those our age would have encountered a lot of resistance to this when we dressed up when young, which is something many young people don't have, at least to the extent we would have as a teen or young adult.

Ask away, PM me if you like and I'll try to answer any questions you have.
Amy