Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Ladies
Heart 
Hello Ladies,
Joanna here. I'm a 49 year old closet CD with sissy fantisies. I started with pantyhose as a boy then progessed to my sister's & mom's panties, bra, slip, and even some clothes. Then took a break for a few years, got married and then started occasionally sneaking my wife's panties and bra. 
But, being I am 6'3" and broad, and she is 5'4" and fit, it doesn't work. Once for a halloween we each crossdressed. I was in a leopard print dress, knee high boots, hose, and a 44DD bra. Water balloon (double walled worked well). Wig, makeup and clip on earrings. I loved it. My wife enjoyed the lark, we  had fun at the party, but no intimacy. 
Nothing again for a couple years.
Until a few years ago, she was working in a different town, and I went to visit, and ended up staying a couple days. I was out of clean male underwear, so she handed me a pair of black bikini panties. They were a little snug, but felt nice to wear under my jeans and out and about. I think she knows I still have them. along with the remainder of that brand and style she didn't really like an gave them to me. 
I wore them occasionally, an she didn't seem to have much of an issue. It was nice to wear them to work, and gave a bit of a thrill to embrace something deep inside.
So, I started with my own collection which I keep hidden and don't tell her.
I have panties, a couple bras, a small set of forms that are too small for my frame, some stockings. I even have a skirt. I get to dress very seldom at home, and don't get to get out and dress, nor am I even remotely comfortable in public dressing.
I think I could tell my wife I occasionally like to dress, but am VERY nervous. She knows I like to get my toenails painted occasionally at my pedicure, but under the Patriotic colors for 4th of July or Memorial day. I did red an green for Christmas an she called me wierd. But would still be good when it's time to show pride in the USA again. Maybe if I mention I still have those panties and still like wearing them. She knows I have a couple satin pouch thongs. 

I am glad for this forum. I don't want any permanent changes, just some more feminine stuff to enjoy. I wish I could go to Janet's store, but I live in Idaho an that's a bit of a stretch. So online ordering for me. 
Thanks for this forum and thanks for all you ladies out there!
Joanna
Hugs and Kisses,
JoannaS

If you are pretty on the inside, you will be pretty on the outside! Heart
Welcome to the forums Joanna, we're glad you joined us!

There are a lot of great people here with great advice who have shared their experiences.

Feel free to share your own and to ask questions.

Regards
Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave