Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sequin bell bottom pants
After my meanderings about the dress, this one I am quite sure about, I love these!

I had seen these beautiful sequin pants at Forever 21 during my Christmas shopping, but didn't buy them, though I did keep thinking about them and decided to go back after Christmas to try to get a pair.
 On Boxing Day (when I usually don't go shopping) I was at the mall for something else, and the family was with me, but elsewhere in the mall and I slipped into the store and lo and behold they had a few pairs left! All size small, and in bottoms I'm either a small or a medium.
Fortunately I'd already bought a couple of things and put these in the bottom of my shopping bag.
 Some in my family know about Amy, and don't have a problem at all, but not everyone knows yet.
 Of source like the rest of us, it's the hip waist ratio which is wrong, but with good stretch in the material it works, which these seemed to have.
 The very pretty young woman at the checkout commented on how nice they were and that she loved them too. I don't have any problem telling store staff the item is for me anymore, but didn't want to get into it, so I just "SHE loved these the day, so I came back to buy them for her". Leaving She up to her imagination.
 I first put the back top on, which doesn't look too bad, but then was looking and saw this pink one which I haven't worn for a long time now and gave it a try, and I think it's the winner. Then I put my pink pumps on, along with the pendant necklace, one of my creations to give my outfit a more complete look.
 Amy

My vote also goes to the pink.  Love the sequin look!!!
Wink   Dana
(12-30-2021, 06:29 AM)boots66 Wrote: My vote also goes to the pink.  Love the sequin look!!!

Thanks!
Those are 70's cool!

I approve!

WD

(Oh, and I also vote for the pink!)
(01-03-2022, 09:37 AM)wmtop313 Wrote: Those are 70's cool!

I approve!

WD

(Oh, and I also vote for the pink!)

Thanks Sweetie. After all of these nice comments I started looking for a snugger fitting pink top, and maybe a lighter pink too, but can't find a thing right now in stores or online.
 Sadly we have more restrictions once again here in Ontario, so no dinners out for this chick for a few weeks.
 Amy