Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't decide about this new dress!
Hi Girls;
    This is a dress I helped my select online, along with another one, which fits fine, though this seems at least a couple of sizes too small. I could not even come close to getting it zipped up on her.
    So what's a crossdresser to do! Put it on myself! I usually take about a size 12, maybe a 10, or up to a 14 depending on the cut and manufacturer, but my wife takes an 18 in most things, or an XXL.
   At the time I didn't have the time to put the right underwear, forms, etc. to properly fit it. The other day I did, and it is a bit loose, it fits me like a 14/16, so it does look a bit big on me.
   I love to design of the print and the material is a soft, luscious satin.
   My concerns are that it might be a bit low cut for my poor breast deprived chest, and maybe it makes me look a bit frumpy, but that might be just the fit right now..
   I have to add, if I had a nice cleavage I'm sure I'd love to show it off from time to time, like I do my legs, but I don't. (this isn't the subject here, but that is a body mod I'm finding my and more tempting to get)
  So I'd appreciate some opinions about the dress on me before we send it back.  There is a trans friendly alteration lady a drive from me. I sew a bit, but to take a lovely dress apart and put it back together again so it looks perfect is too scary for me!
   This would be something I'd wear out somewhere so the right look is important to me.
 Thanks and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays as the case may be for you and yours.
 Amy

Oh hell Amy!

That dress looks like it was made for you!!
Definitely a keeper!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
I agree with JodieLynne.  It looks great on you.  Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well!!
Wink   Dana
(12-24-2021, 03:40 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Oh hell Amy!

That dress looks like it was made for you!!
Definitely a keeper!

Well JodieLynne, thank you very much, I must try it on again. Means I have to get all dolled up. Nice!

(12-25-2021, 09:43 AM)boots66 Wrote: I agree with JodieLynne.  It looks great on you.  Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well!!

Thanks you very much Dana, as I said to JodieLynne I better try it on again! Also Merry Christmas to you as well!
Amy
Well girls, I thank you very much for your thoughts, and I gave it another try out. However it just doesn't give enough coverage to my bust, the dress is designed to show off a nice bit of cleavage, which I don't have, and when I put it up high enough the cups on the front of it are too high too look right on me.
So I have to pass on this lovely item.

However, I talked to my daughter, who is only a bit larger than me, but not as large as her Mom, and she's going to give it a try. She has nice big boobs to fill it out and hold the bust line up too.
Amy
this dress look on you please wear it every time you need this color combination with your skin well fitted black around the flowers also makes this dress beautiful if you want to make decision then use this Spin of Wheel you can easily make decision in a funny way
(02-04-2022, 04:01 AM)kailash15 Wrote: this dress look on you please wear it every time you need this color combination  with your skin well fitted black around the flowers also makes this dress beautiful if you want to make decision then use this Spin of Wheel you can easily make decision in a funny  way

Thank you for the feedback, though sadly I made the choice to send the dress back. I agree the look is great, and material is beautiful but it just didn't fit all that well around my boobs.
 This is one of those items which need real tits to hold it up I think, as the point here is to display a generous amount of cleavage, which I don't have.
 That is the one body mod I do get more tempted to go for!
 Amy