Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still working
Hi Fran, I love this look! Just out of curiosity if you don't mind, what are you wearing for butt/hip enhancement and what are you filling out your bust with? Oh, and I love those heels, they seem very daring (high) to me.
Tami
I love your butt look too!
-Traci
(01-04-2022, 05:58 PM)Sara69 Wrote: I am sooooo getting pads ?
I can still only hope to look that good!

You might very well look (well, almost lol) as good. Another cd friend lent me a spare set she had and they gave me a bum and thighs like she is showing off here. That day I was wearing jeans and she took a few pictures of me and my nice bum.
 So I went and bought a set, foam ones not the more expensive silicone ones.
 The only down side is mine at least extend down my thigh which gives me a nice shape but they will show if you are wearing a short skirt or dress.
 Amy
(01-12-2022, 06:52 PM)Tami Wrote: Hi Fran, I love this look!  Just out of curiosity if you don't mind, what are you wearing for butt/hip enhancement and what are you filling out your bust with?  Oh, and I love those heels, they seem very daring (high) to me.
Tami

Hello Tami, i have my silicone brest size c, the heels are not that high maybe 3 inches highs so i can wear them for more time. The pads i can give the links so you can check them i bought them in amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07XNY4CY...asin_title

(01-06-2022, 01:35 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 05:58 PM)Sara69 Wrote: I am sooooo getting pads ?
I can still only hope to look that good!

I got a set of pads a little while ago after a friend lent me hers to try out. I had some snug jeans and it was great squeezing into them and she took a couple of pictures of my bum, and wow it gave me much the same look as Fran!
 They work if you pantyhose to hold them in place, get them positioned properly. The downside of mine are they extend about 2/3 rds of the way down my thighs so short skirts and dresses don't work so well as they show.
 Give them a try!
 Amy

Hi Amy, mine are the same lenght so no short skirts Sad
Fran, you look amazing, great BUTT!!!
(12-23-2021, 08:31 AM)slvspanties Wrote: I agree, you're looking good working from home! Lovely curves and dressed so feminine!
Dang Fran has great curves!    Nice feminine figure!   And yes, working from home is the bomb!
Very hot