Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought a dress today!
Hi ladies - while I was out Christmas shopping today, I bought myself a cute dress at Von Maur for a New Year’s Eve party I’m going to!  I can’t wait!  Here I am in the dressing room.  The sales lady was so helpful!

Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beautiful dress Suzy, and it looks great on you. I hope you have fun at the party.

I was supposed to be going to a New Year's Eve party, crossdressed of course, with a bunch of other CD's and some SO's but it's all been cancelled due to the increasing case counts from the Omocron variant. The Ont Govn't has brought in gathering restrictions again.

So Suzy, have one for me! A few extra kisses too, if you would be so kind, lol.....
XXOO
Amy
Hey Suzy, that is a great dress, and you make look greater! Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(12-20-2021, 04:16 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Beautiful dress Suzy, and it looks great on you. I hope you have fun at the party.

I was supposed to be going to a New Year's Eve party, crossdressed of course, with a bunch of other CD's and some SO's but it's all been cancelled due to the increasing case counts from the Omocron variant. The Ont Govn't has brought in gathering restrictions again.

So Suzy, have one for me! A few extra kisses too, if you would be so kind, lol.....
XXOO
Amy
Thanks Amy for the complement!  I do appreciate it!  The party should be fun.  Guys and gals!  Should be fun when the clock hits midnight!  I’ll try to do my best at kissing a special man! Hugs, Suzy

(12-21-2021, 06:53 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Hey Suzy, that is a great dress, and you make look greater!  Smile

Thanks JodieLynne!  I told the sales lady about the party I was going to and she helped me try on a three other dresses till we decided this was the best one!  So much fun being a woman!  Hugs, Suzy
By the way ladies, the party was a blast! I got nice complements from both wormed and men on the dress I wore. Made me feel so feminine! And I did get a nice kiss from a man at midnight! Loved it!
Good for you Suzy! Sounds like it must have been fun.
Though I didn't go out, I was able to dress up in a short skirt to ring in the New Year!
Amy