Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and very nervous
For years I’ve secretly had a desire to dress as a woman…when I was a kid I would put my Mom’s boots on and walk around the house…well I really want to make my desire a reality at the end of this month…I’m married and my wife has no idea about this desire I have…she is going to be out of town for a week and I played around with my schedule at work to be off for about a week…lately I’ve been trying on some of my wife’s clothes and shoes that fit and I just can’t control my excitement…I’m thinking about doing a transformation at Janet’s since I only live about 20 miles from there(I’ve visited the site so many times in the last 15 years but I always chicken out with taking the next steps)…I’m 50 years old and I just can’t live with myself anymore hiding my desire to show my feminine side out in the world….I’m thinking about doing a transformation and going out and be the woman I’ve been hiding inside me my whole life on December 30th…I’m so nervous and excited at the same time….just looking for some support and possible friends and more on here to help me through this stage in my life…this just seems like the right place to ask.

A scared Becky trying to come out!!!!
Welcome to the forum, Becky.  Lots of people in the same situation.  My wife doesn't know, and, in my case, it would not turn out good if she found out.  If you only live 20 miles away from Janets, it might be worth it to stop in.  I live several hundred miles away and have never been there, but have ordered on line quite a bit, and they've always been wonderful.  We all have had the fear.  I still do, to a degree.  But the joy of being my femme side for a while makes it worth it.  There are many on here much farther along the journey than I, and I hope they give their advice.  I wish the best for you.
Wink   Dana
(12-10-2021, 12:05 AM)Becky416 Wrote: For years I’ve secretly had a desire to dress as a woman…when I was a kid I would put my Mom’s boots on and walk around the house…well I really want to make my desire a reality at the end of this month…I’m married and my wife has no idea about this desire I have…she is going to be out of town for a week and I played around with my schedule at work to be off for about a week…lately I’ve been trying on some of my wife’s clothes and shoes that fit and I just can’t control my excitement…I’m thinking about doing a transformation at Janet’s since I only live about 20 miles from there(I’ve visited the site so many times in the last 15 years but I always chicken out with taking the next steps)…I’m 50 years old and I just can’t live with myself anymore hiding my desire to show my feminine side out in the world….I’m thinking about doing a transformation and going out and be the woman I’ve been hiding inside me my whole life on December 30th…I’m so nervous and excited at the same time….just looking for some support and possible friends and more on here to help me through this stage in my life…this just seems like the right place to ask.

A scared Becky trying to come out!!!!

Go for it Becky,
I didn't start dressing until my 50's. Started out just a pair of panties,and then grew to getting short skirts, lots of sexy panties, brest forms, wig, hi heels, etc. I can get away with it fairly easy even now being in my 60's. I have a tiny 5'-5" tall, 130 lb., slender fit, sissy little body. I shave full body daily. I too am married, hiding isn't easy but I do dress when she is gone. I video chat with a few guys and gurls when dressed when I can. In the summer I can dress more. I take my clothes with me, dress somewhere private and take walks in the park. I have been to Janet's dressed a few times, and also to Intimate Ideas, and also at Adam and Eve's store. Feels so good when you know your semi passable and getting attention from the guys. I am not into guys, but when dressed my brain changes so much that I feel like a real girl but on the slutty side and I desire being laid, YEP, Pure Bottom. Anyway, go for it and the staff at Jane'ts are the best and will help you without judging you. Thats what that store if for, gurls like us. 
Enjoy,
Lorren
This is me.
[attachment=3081]
Lorren
Becky, I'm with the others that since you have the time, and aren't far away, then go for it at Janet's. I am across the border in Canada and was hoping to get there but all of this wretched disease landed upon us all.
I have heard many good things about them, and certainly all of the girls there will be used to dealing with nervous girls. I was terrified the first few times I went out, but it is such an amazing feeling I kept coming back!
The great thing about going there for a transformation is they are pros and can get you a good look without all of the missteps one makes without any guidance.
If you go, please let us know how it went!
Amy
Welcome to the Forums, Becky!

We're glad to have you here, and I hope that you make a lot of new friends and learn some empowering things.

Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Becky416 -

There are alot of good people here - they even put up with me!

: )

Weightlifter Daddy
Good luck Becky, i'm a newbie here too! Let us know how transformation goes.

Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
(01-01-2022, 10:13 PM)Sara69 Wrote: Good luck Becky, i'm a newbie here too! Let us know how transformation goes.

Sara

Hi Sara…So, I haven’t made it to Janet’s closet…but Becky is officially out on 1/2/22…I did my own makeup and know it isn’t that great…but I’m out and excited…got clothes at meijer… I feel so hot and so excited…

Love,
Becky

(12-10-2021, 07:37 AM)boots66 Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Becky.  Lots of people in the same situation.  My wife doesn't know, and, in my case, it would not turn out good if she found out.  If you only live 20 miles away from Janets, it might be worth it to stop in.  I live several hundred miles away and have never been there, but have ordered on line quite a bit, and they've always been wonderful.  We all have had the fear.  I still do, to a degree.  But the joy of being my femme side for a while makes it worth it.  There are many on here much farther along the journey than I, and I hope they give their advice.  I wish the best for you.

Hi Dana,

I haven’t made it to Janet’s Closet yet…but I went out on my own…Becky is officially out on 1/2/22…

Love Becky

(01-03-2022, 01:28 AM)Becky416 Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 10:13 PM)Sara69 Wrote: Good luck Becky, i'm a newbie here too! Let us know how transformation goes.

Sara

Hi Sara…So, I haven’t made it to Janet’s closet…but Becky is officially out on 1/2/22…I did my own makeup and know it isn’t that great…but I’m out and excited…got clothes at meijer… I feel so hot and so excited…

Love,
Becky

(12-10-2021, 07:37 AM)boots66 Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Becky.  Lots of people in the same situation.  My wife doesn't know, and, in my case, it would not turn out good if she found out.  If you only live 20 miles away from Janets, it might be worth it to stop in.  I live several hundred miles away and have never been there, but have ordered on line quite a bit, and they've always been wonderful.  We all have had the fear.  I still do, to a degree.  But the joy of being my femme side for a while makes it worth it.  There are many on here much farther along the journey than I, and I hope they give their advice.  I wish the best for you.

Hi Dana,

I haven’t made it to Janet’s Closet yet…but I went out on my own…Becky is officially out on 1/2/22…

Love Becky

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice job Becky!! I hope to post some pics soon as well.

Sara
Enjoy, be brave, live the life you will be proud of!! Rolleyes
Great Becky! Glad to see you made out as Becky. It so fabulous to go out femme, hope you'll have many more times out!
Amy