Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connections
Good evening, ladies! It's been a while since I've posted on here. No new outfits and nothing to report. I just want to say that you're all beautiful and amazing women and I'm happy to be a part of this small but awesome community. Every day I think about what it would be like to do a full transformation, even though it's probably not in the cards for me (or at least not in the near future). Sometimes I have dreams about it. Maybe I'm just fishing for some kind of connection because I have absolutely nobody that I can talk to about this crazy world that exists inside me.

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season <3
xoxo
Joey Lauren
I am happy to keep you company here. I regularly dream en femme, always leaves me feeling good when I wake up in morning.
Tami
I know what you mean Joey it's wonderful to have this. Dont you just love all the holliday lights and decorations? Heart Big Grin
Hi Joey, 
You're not alone here. There are so many of us in the same situation as you are, trust me. Happy to lend an ear any time you want. Hope you have an enjoyable holiday season. 
Unfortunately, I'll be spending a lot of time in my home office for the remainder of the year and won't get a lot of "Sally" time myself, but I'm sure I'll be checking in to see how things are going.
Feel free to reach out at any time, I love hearing from others in similar situations.

Sally
Joey, well at least you are here, and I think this is a good start. If you want to talk about dressing and anything related to it PM. I don't check in every day, do so every few days but for sure I will reply to you.
I do often have dreams I'm doing something, usually quite ordinary things, then discover I'm dressed as Amy! As dreams generally are it's all a bit mixed up, but as Tami said I feel wonderful when I wake up, as though I've spent the whole dressed up.
Amy