Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyber Monday!
Hi girls - just had a great day shopping on cyber Monday.  Bought a lot of cute clothes at the mall!  Here I am today!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice outfit! Very trendy.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Looking good, Suzy!
Amy

This is a top I bought on the weekend, the skirt is one I've had for a couple of years. I added the fishnets just to spice it up a bit, but won't likely go anywhere out except to a private party or something.
PS, hope you don't mind me adding my picture, Suzy.
Amy

Love it Suzy! Heart Big Grin
Snazzy outfit Amy, you'd definitely get hit on if you went to the pub!
I aim to misbehave
(12-04-2021, 09:31 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Snazzy outfit Amy, you'd definitely get hit on if you went to the pub!

JodieLynne;
Thank you very much.
 I have a pub outing coming up this Friday, and this will be my outfit, except for the fishnets. I have to travel through some fairly regular places to get there so I don't want to stand out in the wrong way!
Amy
(12-08-2021, 03:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: JodieLynne;
Thank you very much.
 I have a pub outing coming up this Friday, and this will be my outfit, except for the fishnets. I have to travel through some fairly regular places to get there so I don't want to stand out in the wrong way!
Amy

Oh Amy, don't be bashful!  Fishnets are no longer restricted to women of loose morals, but are now accepted as just an expression of one's fashion sense!  I've seen office workers wearing fishnets to work.
I aim to misbehave
(12-08-2021, 04:08 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 03:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: JodieLynne;
Thank you very much.
Amy

Oh Amy, don't be bashful!  Fishnets are no longer restricted to women of loose morals, but are now accepted as just an expression of one's fashion sense!  I've seen office workers wearing fishnets to work.

Well, I'll think about it then... I'l post a few pictures from Friday night. Though I feel as though I'm hijacking Suzy's thread here. Sorry Suzy. I'll start a fresh one when I post more.

Amy