Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was the Wiseguy who Designed Women's clothes?
I mean seriously, zippers in the back of outfits that require you to be triple jointed, dresses that need a wing girl just to help you pee, corsets ( real ones ) that require a pit crew to wear properly.  And pockets!  Don't even get me started on the uselessness of pockets in women's clothing!

Guys have NO clue what it's like, trying to pee, and holding up your dress or gown, keeping it from getting dunked, and wiping things dry. All one handed.
With the exception of an undersea hard dive suit, or a space EVA suit, there are no equivalents in men's attire. And if anyone mentions bowties, I will strangle him with that garment!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE dressing in lovely dresses, gowns, outfits, lingerie, and shoes! But sometimes, I find myself choosing an 'easier' outfit to get ready for a date. No one wants to appear half dressed for an evening with a man, with zippers undone!

Please feel free to add your own thoughts.  Smile
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Well you aren't all that wrong Jodie! It is like we need a maid to help us dress and undress! I have heard of various tricks to do up and undo zippers single handed, though I will confess to an advantage many don't have, a very accepting and supportive spouse.

Bathroom breaks. Well I had that issue at the Halloween party a couple of weeks ago, and I posted pictures of my outfit elsewhere here. Trying to get my dress out of the way, panythose, padded panties, gaff, then getting myself back together!

At times when I know I will have to get dressed or undressed on my own I will certainly choose a practical outfit.
Amy
(11-09-2021, 07:44 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Well you aren't all that wrong Jodie! It is like we need a maid to help us dress and undress! I have heard of various tricks to do up and undo zippers single handed, though I will confess to an advantage many don't have, a very accepting and supportive spouse.

Bathroom breaks. Well I had that issue at the Halloween party a couple of weeks ago, and I posted pictures of my outfit elsewhere here. Trying to get my dress out of the way, panythose, padded panties, gaff, then getting myself back together!

At times when I know I will have to get dressed or undressed on my own I will certainly choose a practical outfit.
Amy
I totally aggree with both you girls. I also have a supportive wife and she will help me before I leave the house. But because she has no desire to be out in public with me I am on my own once I am out and about. 

Even when there are pockets in something I can only get three fingers in them at best and they only go down to my middle knuckles deep (halve my finger depth) so even my set of car keys won't fit or feel comfortable digging into my skin. So what can you put in them?? Maybe a makeup powder compact or a lipstick tube but thats about it.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(11-09-2021, 07:01 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I mean seriously, zippers in the back of outfits that require you to be triple jointed, dresses that need a wing girl just to help you pee, corsets ( real ones ) that require a pit crew to wear properly.  And pockets!  Don't even get me started on the uselessness of pockets in women's clothing!

Guys have NO clue what it's like, trying to pee, and holding up your dress or gown, keeping it from getting dunked, and wiping things dry. All one handed.
With the exception of an undersea hard dive suit, or a space EVA suit, there are no equivalents in men's attire. And if anyone mentions bowties, I will strangle him with that garment!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE dressing in lovely dresses, gowns, outfits, lingerie, and shoes! But sometimes, I find myself choosing an 'easier' outfit to get ready for a date. No one wants to appear half dressed for an evening with a man, with zippers undone!

Please feel free to add your own thoughts.  Smile

Too funny yet true!  This made my day and gave me a giggle  Big Grin Heart
@Alisa

I'm glad you enjoyed!

My post was heavily tongue-in-cheek, but there is definite truth in my statements.

By Hela's teat, I have jeans that have pockets that can barely hold a tic-tac! But I wear them because I love the way they make my butt look.
I aim to misbehave
Aaahh hahahahaha Jodie your funny. True though. Why are shirts and zippers or buttons the opposite for sexes? Weird. The point? I cant where this flannel cause the buttons are on the other side so it's only for boys or girls depending on what ever? Every see boyfriend style jeans? The whole thing is just silly. The whole process of getting dressed up is fun and a turn on for me. I love corsets but it is really hard to get it to tighten up good. Pit crew. hahahahahaha Heart Big Grin
(11-12-2021, 07:07 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: @Alisa

I'm glad you enjoyed!

My post was heavily tongue-in-cheek, but there is definite truth in my statements.

By Hela's teat, I have jeans that have pockets that can barely hold a tic-tac!  But I wear them because I love the way they make my butt look.

Heart I really hate the plastic shoulder loops or straps for hanging dresses. I just want to cut them off but I know they serve a purpose and I will probably regret it if I do. I read somewhere that you can use a small safety pin to keep them secure inside the dress.
(11-12-2021, 08:10 PM)Alisa Wrote:
(11-12-2021, 07:07 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: @Alisa

I'm glad you enjoyed!

By Hela's teat, I have jeans that have pockets that can barely hold a tic-tac!  But I wear them because I love the way they make my butt look.

Heart I really hate the plastic shoulder loops or straps for hanging dresses. I just want to cut them off but I know they serve a purpose and I will probably regret it if I do. I read somewhere that you can use a small safety pin to keep them secure inside the dress.

I snip those plastic strings right off!  The garments hang wonderfully with the proper hangers.

As to how they hang on my body?  BEAUTIFULLY!  Smile
I aim to misbehave