Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting men
Hi all - I see the subject of meeting a man or being with a man has come up again.  Personally, I love when a man approaches me and wants to either take me out on a date or something more interesting!  I love being treated as a woman and being held in a big men’s arms.  Here I am the other day just waiting for Mr. Right!  I’m still waiting for the the man I had a date with a couple of weeks ago to get back to me, he was a little apprehensive when I told him of my true gender, but hopefully he will call me back.  I think we had something special!  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-08-2021, 04:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi all - I see the subject of meeting a man or being with a man has come up again.  Personally, I love when a man approaches me and wants to either take me out on a date or something more interesting!  I love being treated as a woman and being held in a big men’s arms.  Here I am the other day just waiting for Mr. Right!  I’m still waiting for the the man I had a date with a couple of weeks ago to get back to me, he was a little apprehensive when I told him of my true gender, but hopefully he will call me back.  I think we had something special!  Hugs, Suzy
 Suzy you always look great and with that smile who could resist getting to know you better. I hope that date calls you back.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Yes, you certainly look great, and I hope you hear from the gent.

My perspective is kind of different. I really don't feel the desire to be with a man, romantically or sexually, however I do enjoy getting "chatted up" from time to time when I'm out, and getting a few looks too. I always hope it's because they think I'm an attractive more mature woman, not that they've read me and want to hook up because they are into sex with transexuals.
I've never had a bad reaction from a man when out in public.
(11-09-2021, 07:36 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Yes, you certainly look great, and I hope you hear from the gent.

My perspective is kind of different. I really don't feel the desire to be with a man, romantically or sexually, however I do enjoy getting "chatted up" from time to time when I'm out, and getting a few looks too. I always hope it's because they think I'm an attractive more mature woman, not that they've read me and want to hook up because they are into sex with transexuals.
I've never had a bad reaction from a man when out in public.

CanuckGirl I hear you totally I am highly gynosexual therefore prefer the feminine body and appearance. But better said everything feminine cis or transgender. I have always lived by the premise that I would try almost anything a few times to see if I really liked it or not and that includes sexual/kink stuff.

So once I was with another cd/tv cock it now doesn't really matter to me and as long as a guy has good hygiene,grooming and isn't all sweaty, hairy (prior to sex giggles) all is good with me. Therefore I consider myself pansexual. It is all about the relationship that develops. If we are like minded and there is chemistry/a spark then that may lead to being intimate with someone regardless of how they identify their gender or sexuality.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
If he doesn't call you back that's his loss. Your beautiful Suzy! Heart Big Grin