Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something I wore for my Boyfriend
A little roleplay outfit I wore for my boyfriend.  

It was an enjoyable afternoon learning "Sex Ed.".  He was a hard taskmaster.... >giggles<

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
So sexy, Jodie! I'm sure he was thrilled!
Older. Married. Creative (musician / songwriter), introverted.  Increasingly obsessed with wearing panties and stockings and playing with toys. It's so exciting!

Hoping to make friends and learn from more experience souls.
Very cute/sexy! Sounds like so much fun!  Heart Big Grin
(11-06-2021, 12:08 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: A little roleplay outfit I wore for my boyfriend.  

It was an enjoyable afternoon learning "Sex Ed.".  He was a hard taskmaster.... >giggles<

I see why he was hard eerrr I mean why he got hard on you  aaah strict that is. lol

(11-08-2021, 05:25 PM)Lynn Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 12:08 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: A little roleplay outfit I wore for my boyfriend.  

I see why he was hard eerrr I mean why he got hard on you  aaah strict that is. lol

Can I come to your boyfriends next class with you? I never stop learning, or practicing! Homework is always fun in sex ed class as well. Here is my school uniform giggles. (sorry about the mask I was still in the closet worried about being identified)
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Oh Lynn, you naughty girl! Showing off your knickers to the boys, It's no wonder you're always in detention.....

Wink

Looking good there chica!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(11-10-2021, 12:16 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Oh Lynn, you naughty girl!  Showing off your knickers to the boys,  It's no wonder you're always in detention.....

Wink

Looking good there chica!

What are you talking about are you spreading rumors about me or what? I am a "good girl" or at least that is what my playmates tell me. I don't get in trouble! Oh I guess thats not true I have been made to stand in the corner, and had my share of spankings. lol
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
JodieLynne that sheer top of yours is pretty revealing if you ask me and would probably garner more attention than my panties. lol
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Soooo pretty you are. And damn sexy. ???