Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Music 
Thought about dressing up for Halloween and going out but I got shy last minute. So many years dressing up that I want to have my first experience but I am always afraid. I am into older men 60 preferably chubby so I’m picky too lol . That is why I hope to get away and visit Janets one day plenty of girls on here willing to go out with me to Adam’s apple I keep looking at picks but keep shying away.
(11-11-2021, 02:04 PM)Jessamorosacd Wrote: Thought about dressing up for Halloween and going out but I got shy last minute. So many years dressing up that I want to have my first experience but I am always afraid. I am into older men 60 preferably chubby so I’m picky too lol . That is why I hope to get away and visit Janets one day plenty of girls on here willing to go out with me to Adam’s apple I keep looking at picks but keep shying away.

Hi Jessamorosa! Sexy outfit! Hope your having a great day! Heart Big Grin
Looking sexy Jess!

Welcome to the forums!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(11-11-2021, 02:04 PM)Jessamorosacd Wrote: Thought about dressing up for Halloween and going out but I got shy last minute. So many years dressing up that I want to have my first experience but I am always afraid. I am into older men 60 preferably chubby so I’m picky too lol . That is why I hope to get away and visit Janets one day plenty of girls on here willing to go out with me to Adam’s apple I keep looking at picks but keep shying away.

Welcome to the forum. In this day and age it is the perfect time to come out into public. Part of the reason I did so the winter of 2019. No one cares no one pays attention, they are to busy with their own lives to do anything but a brief glance now and then. Those that have approached me (so far ) have been numerous and nothing but positive and encouraging. Iv'e been told they are happy to see me have the courage and strenght to come out in public to enjoy being me. The women especially will compliment my natural hair, my makeup or outfit saying I look good. I went all over town Halloween week doing most of my usual errands as FeLynn the feline in my outfit. I had perfect strangers saying they loved my costume and were surprised that I put it all together piece by piece and it wasn't a store bought costume. I had pictures taken at the bars and even a stranger loved the outfit so much she requested a selfie with her.

So definitely at least dip your toe in the shallow end and make a few safe trips somethere you are familiar with. My first outing was a walk in a park outside of town where I figured no one would know me.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
I will tend to second Lynn's comments too. I hid for Oh so many years, and finally I got the courage to go out of my house, just a drive around the long block after dark too, plus I live in the country so it's really dark here!
So welcome to the forum here, and I hope you are able to get out just a bit to start with.
Amy