Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from South Florida
Hello, all. New here. Nervous.
Older and married. (Married just a few years; single most of my life.)
Always a bit shy with others (though boldly creative when alone), I found myself in several long distance relationships over the years. Hot and heavy letter writing (which I got quite good at) but little real contact. It seems I have a gift for yearning...

Anyway, I have worn panties several times over the years, always privately. Now I want to do more, especially stockings.
I'm not expecting to "venture forth", just to play when the wife's away. I'm not sure why this has such a deep, strong appeal to me.
But as with songwriting, I learned that I don't have to know why it means so much to me---I just need to do it!

Hope to make friends here.

Will add an avatar soon.  I wanted to post something before I chicken out! ;o)
Older. Married. Creative (musician / songwriter), introverted.  Increasingly obsessed with wearing panties and stockings and playing with toys. It's so exciting!

Hoping to make friends and learn from more experience souls.
Welcome to the forum Rhonda! There are quite a number of girls here to be friends with, and we are all at different points in our journey.

I've dressed off and on since I was about 12, and that's now about 55 years ago. The one thing I think most of us agree on, maybe even everyone, is that the urge gets stronger as we get older, and we really don't understand the why of it.

You use a music analogy, so I will too.
I've played piano since I was about 5 and violin since about 10 or 12, as soon as was big enough to hold a full sized one. No money in the family for small sized instruments. I have no idea why or what drives me to make music, I just do, and need to. It is the same with dressing up, only I suppressed that drive for many many years. Now I am so much happier living and presenting as a woman, at least part time.
Amy
(11-01-2021, 04:57 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Welcome to the forum Rhonda! There are quite a number of girls here to be friends with, and we are all at different points in our journey.

I've dressed off and on since I was about 12, and that's now about 55 years ago. The one thing I think most of us agree on, maybe even everyone, is that the urge gets stronger as we get older, and we really don't understand the why of it...
Amy

Thank you, Amy.
I think I'll like it here.
When I was a boy, I didn't think about dressing. I wore jeans and t-shirts and sneakers. I noticed other people's clothing but thought my own was invisible. I'm not sure now how it started. Certainly the mystery of lingerie intrigued me but I didn't think much about wearing it. Sometimes a long t-shirt felt like a dress and I could imagine that encouraging someone to explore me. But that was fantasy and I did not think then fantasy and reality had much to do with each other. 

One time a woman gave me a pair of her stockings. She thought it amusing, as I was a musician and she thought I should have stockings "thrown at me" by a woman. It was funny but I really like touching the stockings and feeling them on my skin. I never told her that. But it was a thrill. Tingly all over. 
Older. Married. Creative (musician / songwriter), introverted.  Increasingly obsessed with wearing panties and stockings and playing with toys. It's so exciting!

Hi Rhonda! Soon you'll see this is a great place to be in your situation.  Heart Big Grin
(11-02-2021, 07:18 PM)jonnybottom68 Wrote: Hi Rhonda! Soon you'll see this is a great place to be in your situation.  Heart Big Grin

Thank you, Jonny! Happy to be here.

(11-02-2021, 10:02 PM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Hi, Rhonda.  Welcome to the Forum.

Thank you, Stephanie. I think I'm in the right place!  Heart

Welcome to the forums, Rhonda Rose! We're happy to have you onboard.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Welcome to Janet's forum. I am Bernice a Michigan Gurl staying this winter near Ocala Florida,
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(11-07-2021, 08:35 PM)Bernice Wrote: Welcome to Janet's forum.  I am Bernice a Michigan Gurl staying this winter near Ocala Florida,

Hi, Bernice. 
Ocala is about 3 and a half hours north of me. 
I hope you have a warm and cozy winter. ;o)