Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure whether it is right for me ...
Hello,

Not sure whether I am ready to do this.....been lurking on the website adding items to shopping cart but always hesitating when it comes time to "click to buy". Lusting over a pair of crotch high boots. I'm a total "closet" CD dreamer, not looking to step out in them - just think I would enjoy putting them on and learning how to walk in them. I know it's pretty extreme for a "novice". Had a pair of thigh highs with 4 inch heel many years ago - enjoyed them till the heels broke wearing them for a Halloween gathering - dressed as a catwoman. Was much younger then. Anyone have them? Are they true to sizing? I wear men's size 11.

Thanks for any responders to my questions.
Hello, rebeccaq. They list the sizing in women's size. For men's sizing. you have to add a couple sizes. If you're an 11, you will need a size 13. My first ever of any type of women's shoe was my thigh high scrunch boots. Took only a few minutes to figure out how to walk in them, although my feet start to ache after about an hour in them. Gave me much more appreciation for women that wear them every day, all day.
Hi rebeccaq, and welcome to the forums.  We are happy to have you with us!

I've ordered several pairs of shoes and boots from Janet's, without complaint.  They fit perfectly! 

A lot of the footwear offered by Janet's have male size options, look through the size dropdown menu.  If the item DOESN'T have men's sizes listed, then add 2 sizes to the shoe/boot.

EXAMPLE: If you are a men's size 11, and the shoe you want ONLY lists women's sizes, you will want a size 13.
              If it lists men's sizes, then order your usual size.

Happy Shopping! Smile

@jonnybottom68

Sexy pics babe.  But why do you look so serious?
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Welcome to the forum rebeccaq.
I can't help about shoes and boots from Janet's, but I'll add this. If you can do this, as it sounds like you are longing for it, then go for it.
I fought off my urges for many years, more than I care to enumerate here and now wish I had started on this journey in earnest a few decades ago!
Everyone has their own situation, and life commitments which we usually have to balance out too, but try to find a way to let your inner woman out, if only for a little while.
Amy

(11-01-2021, 09:49 AM)jonnybottom68 Wrote: I got these and a pair of shoes from Janets. I wear an 11. I ordered an 11. When you order it will show an 11 in mens is a 13 in womens. It says 13 on the bottom. I say go for it. Hope your having a great day.  Heart Big Grin

Jonny, you look fabulous!
Amy

@jonnybottom68

Sexy pics babe.  But why do you look so serious?

@Jodie
Hahahahaha Thank you Jodie. I dont know. I'm not very photogenic so if I dont look retarded I'm doing pretty good. I'm really not a serious person. Joke around and very silly at times. This is one I left out. Ridiculous.  Heart Big Grin

Jonny, you look fabulous!
Amy

Thank you Amy! Heart Big Grin
JB68 -

(I was thinking the same thing - in my best Joker voice: "Why so serious?")

Having said that, overall those pics are awsesome!

: )

WD
(11-04-2021, 09:10 AM)wmtop313 Wrote: JB68 -

(I was thinking the same thing - in my best Joker voice:  "Why so serious?")

Having said that, overall those pics are awsesome!

: )

WD
Thank you WD! Heart Big Grin