Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for something
hello everybody i have only gone as far as wearing panties all the time i found a play mate a few years ago and we clicked right away i could be myself around him but last year my friend was killed in a motorcycle accident there has been know one after him meaning somebody i could be myself around yes i am married but my wife only knows about me wearing panties but nothing else she is not very understanding about my pantie fetish has anyone else ever gone thru thisĀ  Huh
Hi,
That's got to be the worst kind of breakup, my condolences. Most of us have the challenges of being more or less closeted. I found the posts on this forum helpful for me and my entanglements, at least here we can be ourselves. Give it time.
Hugs,
Traci
Welcome to the forums, dshoehart, we're glad to have you on board!

My sincere condolences on the loss of your friend.

I think you will find that many, if not all of the girls here have been, or are in, your situation.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
The only thing I can say is I'm sorry for your loss.

Weightlifter Daddy
Oh my, I feel for your loss. At my stage in life I have lost many close friends and relatives, but nothing like your loss.
There are many great girls here to get to know, so I hope you can make some new friends. Here you can find complete acceptance no matter where you are on your journey.
Amy