Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Picture
(10-23-2021, 05:53 PM)Bernice Wrote: I get lots of complements on Fetlife, Facebook, and Instagram.  I am not into men Only CD/TV/TS

I understand. although men do have their uses.  You now, like, opening jars, killing spiders, and one or two other functions.  Angel
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(10-25-2021, 05:47 PM)JodieLynne Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 05:53 PM)Bernice Wrote: I get lots of complements on Fetlife, Facebook, and Instagram.  I am not into men Only CD/TV/TS

I understand. although men do have their uses.  You now, like, opening jars, killing spiders, and one or two other functions.  Angel

The only men that aren't already friends that I need are the service people that I pay to fix things on my motorhome other than the ones that come femmed.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Bernice, you look incredible! I love your sexy short skirt and how it shows off your sexy legs.
(10-26-2021, 05:36 AM)slvspanties Wrote: Bernice, you look incredible! I love your sexy short skirt and how it shows off your sexy legs.

Thank you Sally Heart
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
You look beautiful Bernice! Hot n sexy but not slutty. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Big Grin All the different pieces in your outfit compliment each other. I love those shoes. Heels on wheels. Sexy legs. Are those heels velvet or suede or.....? Love that color. I always loved a pearl necklace. Doesn't matter if it's real. I love the metaphorical value it could have depending on who's wearing it.  Big Grin Heart
(10-26-2021, 09:31 AM)jonnybottom68 Wrote: You look beautiful Bernice! Hot n sexy but not slutty. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Big Grin All the different pieces in your outfit compliment each other. I love those shoes. Heels on wheels. Sexy legs. Are those heels velvet or suede or.....? Love that color. I always loved a pearl necklace. Doesn't matter if it's real. I love the metaphorical value it could have depending on who's wearing it.  Big Grin Heart

Thank you so much for the complements, very much appreciated at my age.  The shoes are suede I also have a black pair same style.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(10-26-2021, 09:48 AM)Bernice Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 09:31 AM)jonnybottom68 Wrote: You look beautiful Bernice! Hot n sexy but not slutty. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Big Grin All the different pieces in your outfit compliment each other. I love those shoes. Heels on wheels. Sexy legs. Are those heels velvet or suede or.....? Love that color. I always loved a pearl necklace. Doesn't matter if it's real. I love the metaphorical value it could have depending on who's wearing it.  Big Grin Heart

Thank you so much for the complements, very much appreciated at my age.  The shoes are suede I also have a black pair same style.
Sexy!  Heart