Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am new here, hello, to everybody
hi everybody, i am new here, and find it quite interesting. i want to mee other CDs and would love to become good friends with anyone wanting to date. i live in a quiet small town south of greenville ohio, but am willing to travel. hope to hear from a lot of pretty girls, i will answer all. i sort of into the slut look, nylons, spike heels, sexy panties, sexy slips, nice wigs, open bottom girdles, short dresses, and plenty of make-up. if your interested, let me know. would be willing to travel for the right women. thanks for the sweet replies i have recieved so far.    take care honey
Welcome to the forum Susanohcd!
Amy
Welcome to the forums Susan!
Glad to have you onboard with us.

There are great people here who are willing to share their experiences and lessons. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(10-09-2021, 02:50 PM)susanohcd Wrote: hi everybody, i am new here, and find it quite interesting. i want to mee other CDs and would love to become good friends with anyone wanting to date. i live in a quiet small town south of greenville ohio, but am willing to travel. hope to hear from a lot of pretty girls, i will answer all. i sort of into the slut look, nylons, spike heels, sexy panties, sexy slips, nice wigs, open bottom girdles, short dresses, and plenty of make-up. if your interested, let me know. would be willing to travel for the right women. thanks for the sweet replies i have recieved so far.    take care honey
Hi Susan Heart Big Grin
Hi Susan.