Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I do got out on a date!
I’m still waiting to hear from the man who took me out for a date a few weeks again.  He did call and said he had some reservations after I told him I was trans.  He said he enjoyed our time together, which was sweet.  So I’m still eating to see if he will commit again, I would love it!  He treated me like a queen on our date!  Here is what I was thinking of wearing if if in fact he wants to pursue this.  Of course, this would be when he would take me home!  What do you think for this old gal?  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MMMmmm very hot look. Who could resist?? Not me in guy or girl mode. giggles
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
I agree with Lynn. With someone already under your spell, I'm sure the outcome would well, can I say this, orgasmic?
Amy
Suzy I think you look great and love the smile. I'm wondering what you had planned for him when you got home in your seat outfit?
(10-08-2021, 05:29 PM)Gwen Wrote: Suzy I think you look great and love the smile. I'm  wondering what you had planned for him when you got home in your seat outfit?

Not sure!  Just a little fantasy thinking on my part. I would just want to be his woman and take it from their!
Holy Hannah! What a sexy mature MILF.

If he takes you home and doesn't try to get you into bed, then honey, check to see if he has a pulse!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(10-08-2021, 03:36 PM)Suzy Wrote: I’m still waiting to hear from the man who took me out for a date a few weeks again.  He did call and said he had some reservations after I told him I was trans.  He said he enjoyed our time together, which was sweet.  So I’m still eating to see if he will commit again, I would love it!  He treated me like a queen on our date!  Here is what I was thinking of wearing if if in fact he wants to pursue this.  Of course, this would be when he would take me home!  What do you think for this old gal?  Hugs, Suzy

Yup everyone posting is right. When you get home with your smile, legs and a body like yours if he doesn't jump your bones something is wrong with him. giggles.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
I agree with everyone...and more Heart