Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for advice
I new to crossdessing and want to buy some shoes and a dress. I’m married so have to hide them. I’ve met a man who’s also married clean and safe. I want to please him for helping me live out my fantasies. What type of dress would be good for me I’m 6’ 2” 265 lbs?
Your best deals can be shopping at Goodwill .... They have a fitting room and plenty of clothes and shoes to pick from,, and cheap !!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Hello, Capeguy. That's a really tough question for others to answer. The real question you may wish to ask yourself is WHAT LOOK DO YOU WISH TO ACHIEVE. I've only been doing this for about three years, myself, and have had a lot of fun in finding out how many different ways I can present myself as a CD. There's casual, glamorous, slutty, the list goes on. There is no real easy answer for your question, other than you need to explore what works for you. You're going to have some trial and error. You'll see something on line, at a store, or what someone else is wearing and think "OMG, I gotta have that" and it might not work out the way you hoped. Other times, you'll throw some stuff together and say "Oh Yeah!!". Me, personally, I'm 6' 3". I prefer the longer dresses, at least knee length. At our height, it makes it tougher to find stuff. I tried a couple mini's only to find, in my case, they are more "micro" skirts, and didn't work for me. But, I also find myself preferring the look of leggings and wrap style tops. Once you get going, the sky's the limit. I even find myself checking out other women to see what they're wearing. If your wife has a few dresses, hold them up in front of yourself in the mirror, and picture how you might look in them. If you're having questions about measuring for fit, many of the websites that sell women's clothing have an instruction page on how to measure, at least it gets you close. That's the beauty of cross dressing. Finding out what works for you. Just be careful. I, too am closeted. The clothing adds up faster than you can believe. This might not be the answer you're looking for, but I hope it helps. All the best.
(10-04-2021, 02:13 PM)Capeguy46 Wrote: I new to crossdessing and want to buy some shoes and a dress. I’m married so have to hide them. I’ve met a man who’s also married clean and safe. I want to please him for helping me live out my fantasies. What type of dress would be good for me I’m 6’ 2” 265 lbs?

Welcome to the Forums Capeguy46!

When you say that you "...want to please him...", I assume that you wish to give him some sexual satisfaction?
As previously stated, there are a number of looks you could go for, and dress & heels are important, but more so is the lingerie underneath!

Luckily, JanetsCloset.com has all you need to present yourself en femme, to your man! Happy shopping, and remember to let us know how it went Wink
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(10-04-2021, 02:13 PM)Capeguy46 Wrote: I new to crossdessing and want to buy some shoes and a dress. I’m married so have to hide them. I’ve met a man who’s also married clean and safe. I want to please him for helping me live out my fantasies. What type of dress would be good for me I’m 6’ 2” 265 lbs?
Hi Capeguy without pictures to show the shape of your figure it is hard to recommend the style. In my case because I need to lose weight a tight fitting dress of any kind doesn't work for me. Those that are designed for a belt or have elastic around the waist are not flattering my look as well. 

The wrap style dress is back in fashion and can be  worn loosely . Also the loose  A-line dress is a good choice for a larger body shape. Fortunately Janet's closet has many of the dresses manufactured to fit a man's body with the contours of the dress in the right places.  As would be expected woman's clothing are fitted for a female shape. Unfortunately most of the cd, trans woman like myself just don't have the curves etc... in the same place as a cis woman. lol I would also suggest to experiment with and find the "colors" that look good on you. Red is my favorite color but I have found I look good in soft purples and the aqua blue green color often called seafoam, ocean breeze and other catchy water/beach type names.

Finally if your looking to fantasies I would ask your man what he likes, there are many school girl, sissy and other role play dresses that would be exciting for you both.I know I have a number of options in my closet. giggles.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
What really helped me was having a measuring tape. Measure your chest, waist, and hips. Maybe inseam. Look at the size chart or find one if there isn't one. Not hard to find. Find cloths in fabrics that are stretchy. Lots of that around. You'll pick up on things along the way. For instance there are cloths that go by waist size like pants but you might wear them around your hips. So that's what you really look at. As far as style goes, patterns and colors can effect visual. Vertical stripes can make you look thinner and maybe taller. Bright colors can make you look bigger. Nice thing about dresses is they can be tailored to hide imperfections or help with a more hour glass look. I would start with the measuring tape and then look at some dresses, just like a woman might, and look at the way there tailored and fit to find the best one that is the most flattering for your figure.  Heart Big Grin
Everyone has done such a good job making suggestions, but this is mine. You have to have your look and style, but do you know what it is HE likes?
As you are being the woman to please your man, what he likes or doesn't is very important as what you like too. If you aren't comfortable in yourself, and he doesn't like how you look you two will be at a disadvantage to each other.
Amy