Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from Virginia
Hi, I’m Megan

I’m new to being CD. But I love everything about it. I am extremely nervous but very curious. I’m going to take my time but I look forward to this new experience.     
Hello, Megan. Welcome to the forum and to CD. Started myself a couple years ago, and love it.
(10-02-2021, 10:03 AM)boots66 Wrote: Hello, Megan.  Welcome to the forum and to CD.  Started myself a couple years ago, and love it.

Welcome to the forum Megan.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
Welcome to the forum Megan. You look great in your picture.
Taking it slow is great, but can sometimes be difficult! Especially shopping. Buying more and more beautiful and sexy clothes is so addictive!
Explore and have fun. No matter what or who you are you are amoung friends here.
Amy
(10-02-2021, 09:25 AM)Nutmeg Wrote: Hi, I’m Megan

I’m new to being CD. But I love everything about it. I am extremely nervous but very curious. I’m going to take my time but I look forward to this new experience. 
Hi Megan, looks like your off to a great start! Heart
(10-02-2021, 09:25 AM)Nutmeg Wrote: Hi, I’m Megan

Megan welcome to your new adopted family. I think you will find and make some wonderful relationships in this community of cd/tv/and trans girls.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn