Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new wig from JC today. It feels so good.
I just happened to be in the neighborhood today, so I couldn't help myself from making a swing in to Janet's Closet to do some shopping. I'm starting to feel like a "regular" here, lol. The staff is so incredible. No pressure, always there for any kind of questions and happy to help.
I've picked up many wigs in the past from Halloween stores and party stores, but this one (same price range) feels so much better, combs out really nice and feels so real compared to what I had been getting. 
Here's a couple of pics to share. Sorry for the poor quality.

slvspanties you look great. I can't tell if that is a long blouse or a short dress. giggles But either way it shows off your sexy legs.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(09-28-2021, 07:31 PM)slvspanties Wrote: I just happened to be in the neighborhood today, so I couldn't help myself from making a swing in to Janet's Closet to do some shopping. I'm starting to feel like a "regular" here, lol. The staff is so incredible. No pressure, always there for any kind of questions and happy to help.
I've picked up many wigs in the past from Halloween stores and party stores, but this one (same price range) feels so much better, combs out really nice and feels so real compared to what I had been getting. 
Love it! Sexy/mysterious. Like some kind of noir meeting is about to take place. I mean that  in a good way. Like you know, private detectives and stuff.  Heart You find out the secret to clear pictures let me know. I think I have a decent camera (10.2 mega pix) but just cant seem to get them to turn out right.  Rolleyes
@slvpanties

The hair looks very good on you! And the mini dress shows off your lovely legs!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Yes, I agree that looks like a nice wig, and you are looking great in it.
Amy
Thanks everyone for the positive replies to my new wig from JC. It's very appreciative getting positive comments. I just wish I could take better photos, lol.
I'm almost to the point where I truly think I can at least start to venture outside of my hotel room. Baby steps here, but dressing on more of a conservative side now I believe will make it less noticable to the average person and simply do my thing without being noticed. Just sort of "blending in" if you will?
Merry Christmas to all!
Yes, I generally dress to blend in when I'm just going out and about. Mostly I aim to dress at the slightly better dressed end of the spectrum. Back in the lockdowns about the only place I could go to was the grocery store. So, nice jeans, pretty sweater, and jacket made me fit pretty well.
One of the biggest things you need, and it's the hardest to get, is confidence.
So try going out a bit at a time, then if you can go out with someone else that will help a lot.
Merry Christmas to you and yours too.
Amy
(09-28-2021, 07:31 PM)slvspanties Wrote: I just happened to be in the neighborhood today, so I couldn't help myself from making a swing in to Janet's Closet to do some shopping. I'm starting to feel like a "regular" here, lol. The staff is so incredible. No pressure, always there for any kind of questions and happy to help.

Hi - I hope your having fun with your look.  But seriously, how many women do you see wearing that kind of outfit?  Please don’t take it personally, but my style is to try to look and blend in as any regular woman on a daily basis.  For example here I am the other day.  Again, my tip would be to try and blend in if you want to venture in public.  Otherwise, if your closeted, I guess you can do whatever you want.  

Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wink 
Love the wig and look. I'd like to see the top of your wig as I'm looking down.
I love it Sally! Great natural look for you! Wish I could have arranged to go shopping with you! Hugs Heather