Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feeling brave
started sneaking discarded panties and bathing suits from my sister since puberty.

snuck my mom's vibrator off the closet shelf shortly after. a tight bikini around my thighs and that humming dick got me off innumerable times.

always played with the "girl clotges" i could squirrel away.

been married and divorced. fathered an awesome son.

had incredible sex and relationships with quite a few stunning babes way out of my league.

now i am in love with THE ONE, a female cis gender hottie who i hope to grow old with.

lately she has had to spend more and more time away from our shared home to care for her age and deteriotating father across town.

i have begun accumulating my own "girl clothes" and it makes me so happy.

i cannot wait to get home after work every day, slide a plug in and pull on some panties, draw up a pair of shorts and go about my evening chores.

and now i found Janet.

it's a dream.

can't wait to see my pink heels, white tutu, and tight high fishnets.

thank you so much!
(09-28-2021, 06:04 PM)briarhopper Wrote: started sneaking discarded panties and bathing suits from my sister since puberty.

snuck my mom's vibrator off the closet shelf shortly after. a tight bikini around my thighs and that humming dick got me off innumerable times.

always played with the "girl clotges" i could squirrel away.

been married and divorced. fathered an awesome son.

had incredible sex and relationships with quite a few stunning babes way out of my league.

now i am in love with THE ONE, a female cis gender hottie who i hope to grow old with.

lately she has had to spend more and more time away from our shared home to care for her age and deteriotating father across town.

i have begun accumulating my own "girl clothes" and it makes me so happy.

i cannot wait to get home after work every day, slide a plug in and pull on some panties, draw up a pair of shorts and go about my evening chores.

and now i found Janet.

it's a dream.

can't wait to see my pink heels, white tutu, and tight high fishnets.

thank you so much!
briarhopper welcome to the forum. I hope you continue to participate with postings. We all benifit from sharing our experiences,the good and the bad to support each other unconditionally as part of this adopted family.

Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Welcome to the forum Briarhopper!
Amy
Welcome to the forums Briarhopper, Enjoy!

Regards
Jodie
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave