Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Heart 
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum but not so new to the CD / girly world (been doing it for more than 40 years). I'm a straight married frequent crossdresser with a very supportive wife - she surprises me with new dresses or shoes a couple times a month, as well as going on shopping trips together. I have to admit I'm very grateful for her and love her dearly. My girly self goes by Maddie (short for Madelyn Sierra).

Over the past year and a half, I work from home most of the time and dress nearly every day I do so (as I am right now). Over the past several months, I've felt compelled to express a bit more girliness all the time. I've worn panties almost exclusively over the last couple years and have been keeping my toenails painted for several months now. Sometimes I do go out in public with them painted a subtle color, especially when I'm at the beach. BTW, no one seems to really care and it honestly feels liberating. I wonder how many of you on the forum do that? I've gone out fully femme a few times, but only here in the country. I'm hoping to gather enough moxy and find a place nearby where we can dress and have dinner and drinks.

I've bought things online from Janet's and hope to visit next time I'm in the area. Mostly, I'm looking forward to hearing from people who share similar passions and experiences!

Take care and love to all  Heart,
Maddie
(09-13-2021, 09:46 AM)Maddie S Wrote: Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum but not so new to the CD / girly world (been doing it for more than 40 years). I'm a straight married frequent crossdresser with a very supportive wife - she surprises me with new dresses or shoes a couple times a month, as well as going on shopping trips together. I have to admit I'm very grateful for her and love her dearly. My girly self goes by Maddie (short for Madelyn Sierra).

Over the past year and a half, I work from home most of the time and dress nearly every day I do so (as I am right now). Over the past several months, I've felt compelled to express a bit more girliness all the time. I've worn panties almost exclusively over the last couple years and have been keeping my toenails painted for several months now. Sometimes I do go out in public with them painted a subtle color, especially when I'm at the beach. BTW, no one seems to really care and it honestly feels liberating. I wonder how many of you on the forum do that? I've gone out fully femme a few times, but only here in the country. I'm hoping to gather enough moxy and find a place nearby where we can dress and have dinner and drinks.

I've bought things online from Janet's and hope to visit next time I'm in the area. Mostly, I'm looking forward to hearing from people who share similar passions and experiences!

Take care and love to all  Heart,
Maddie
Hi Maddie, welcome to the forum! Heart Smile
Welcome to the forum Maddie! There are some great girls here to chat with and get to know.
Amy
Welcome to the forum Maddie. I go out dressed and as you noticed nobody gives any notice, If I am wearing heels I do get a glance as I am 6' in bare feet, and 6'3" in heels. Can't wear higher then 3" heels and walk very far. Higher heels are for pictures and playtime. We had a GNO with 15 girls last week, the restaurant staff was very welcoming and most of the patrons hardly noticed us.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Welcome to the forum Maddie.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
Hey, Happy Birthday!

I wish i had a wife as supportive as yours.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
(09-26-2021, 05:37 AM)Sterling Wrote: Hey, Happy Birthday!

Thank you, Sterling! She helps me make my life and our lives complete. We know we're happier since I've been more open to her about everything!
Love and hugs to all!
Maddie
Heart Heart 
(09-29-2021, 11:16 AM)Maddie S Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 05:37 AM)Sterling Wrote: Hey, Happy Birthday!

Thank you, Sterling! She helps me make my life and our lives complete. We know we're happier since I've been more open to her about everything!

I don't say too much about my wife, as many have wives so much against this, but mine is very supportive and this has brought us closer together than ever. So it can work to your advantage.
Amy
So nice to come home a read a few positive comments after dealing with a lot of negativity all day at work.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling