Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fave skirt
New skirt I just made, love it. Need to add belt loops still

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Ginjerlicious Heart
Ginger very nice and retro as well. I even see a hint of Minnie mouse there as well. It sure helps to be handy with a sewing machine. I have been altering some of my things lately to shorten the hemline much to my wife's dislike. I love my skirts and dresses short. I think she must be jealous of my legs and high heels. lol

Hugs and kisses
Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Well if got em flaunt em hahaha I keep mine happy by making her clothes as well.
Ginjer can I ship you part of my pile of repairs or alterations. I still have an adult son at home so between the three of us I can't keep up. Oh and how about some ironing and laundry. I do all but folding and putting away everyones clothes, all the ironing and sewing.

My latest project was washing the livingroom curtains ironing and shortening them so the dog can't sleep against the wall on the lower parts of the curtain anymore. They hang just below the window sill now instead of near the floor so no more dirt strip along the bottom edge. LOL
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Hahaha I have to learn myself if wanted clothing I live in Asia and all the clothes especially female are way to small so what better excuse to buy a sewing machine lol also my wife loves her some circle skirts so I make lots of those.
I do believe I want to add a flounce/mermaid bottom to this dress, what do you ladies think?  I have a 2 inch hem at the bottom I'll open then maybe an 8 inch flounce

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-12-2021, 08:00 PM)Ginjer Sinclair Wrote: New skirt I just made, love it. Need to add belt loops still

Vintage luv it!!!
You are a very talented Lady
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Thank you ladies
(09-12-2021, 08:00 PM)Ginjer Sinclair Wrote: New skirt I just made, love it. Need to add belt loops still
Look at that figure!! Heart Love that style! So curve flattering. Feminine. Sexy! Love it! Smile

(09-12-2021, 09:17 PM)Lynn Wrote: Ginger very nice and retro as well. I even see a hint of Minnie mouse there as well. It sure helps to be handy with a sewing machine. I have been altering some of my things lately to shorten the hemline much to my wife's dislike. I love my skirts and dresses short. I think she must be jealous of my legs and high heels. lol

Hugs and kisses
Lynn
I know I am!  Heart

(09-13-2021, 03:00 AM)Ginjer Sinclair Wrote: I do believe I want to add a flounce/mermaid bottom to this dress, what do you ladies think?  I have a 2 inch hem at the bottom I'll open then maybe an 8 inch flounce
No idea what that means but would love to see it. Right now it's sexy as fook. You seem to really know where to take in or let out to make your curves look beautiful.  Heart