Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its all mud... to me...
Hey ladies, I have a question...here are my stats so can anyone guide me to the right sizes to buy (Nighties, Bras, Pants, and such)? I know the manufacturer may change the actually size, just looking for generalities...

Chest: 41"
Bust: 41"
Chest Below (Bra Line??): 39"
Waist: 42"
Hips: 39"
Inseam: 32"

Any help/tips would be much appreciated darlings!

Dani
(09-12-2021, 05:20 PM)Yoga Dani Wrote: Hey ladies, I have a question...here are my stats so can anyone guide me to the right sizes to buy (Nighties, Bras, Pants, and such)? I know the manufacturer may change the actually size, just looking for generalities...

Dani

This may help. It is the women’s measurement and size charts from kohl’s. Unfortunately, my device won’t let me do a screenshot of it so just go to kohl’s web sight to veiw it.

Hugs, Heart

Sterling
(09-22-2021, 08:31 PM)Sterling Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 05:20 PM)Yoga Dani Wrote: Hey ladies, I have a question...here are my stats so can anyone guide me to the right sizes to buy (Nighties, Bras, Pants, and such)? I know the manufacturer may change the actually size, just looking for generalities...

Dani

This may help. It is the women’s measurement and size charts from kohl’s. Unfortunately, my device won’t let me do a screenshot of it so just go to kohl’s web sight to veiw it.

For some reason I just saw this message... thanks for the input, I will go check it out now!!