Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We did again
We went to Adsam's Apple again...what a night, sexy gurls everywhere. Wife had a blast again.
(09-12-2021, 09:27 AM)Steph Wrote: We went to Adsam's Apple again...what a night, sexy gurls everywhere. Wife had a blast again.

Hi Steph consider the two of you attending the TGDetroit Invasion event. Don't let the name fool you there are more cd/tv girls in the group than transgendered probably. I have met several married couples at the first event I attended in July and I had a blast. If you are local you wouldn't need a room but I would still suggest the party busses just because of the added fun and ability to meet other girls . Here is the link

https://tgdetroit.com/detroit-invasion-m...formation/

I would love to meet you and yours if you attend. My friend Bernice and I are planning a shopping trip to Janet's followed by lunch on Thursday Sept. 29th (see my post) if you can make it a day early before the event starts on Friday.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Just goy a notice that Invasion has been postponed until sometime next year.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(09-13-2021, 09:09 AM)Bernice Wrote: Just goy a notice that Invasion has been postponed until sometime next year.

I got the same email message. Once again this Covid thing strikes. I continue to wonder when, how we will get back to a new normal to feel like we can go out and do the things we want to do.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
I received the email too..postponed.
Anyway my adventure in the crossdressing keep evolving, a girl at the bar told us that I need a wig.....next buy soon.
I'm super happy and I would like to share with you gurls my new one.
My wife took me to do a pedicure and manicure Sunday morning after we went to lunch and shopping.
We went to buy a suit, we have a family event but before we strolled around the ladies department and my Wonderful wife was looking dresses for me, asking if I like them and telling this one (probably 20 sexy one) will fit you nicely ...no sizes of course but it was natural and exciting.
We strolled to the shoes, we walked all around together, looking about how beautiful this one and that one like two girls in a shopping spree. Before I was the classic man just sitting and waiting her.......of course I bought a nice pair for her, she totally deserve them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Love Adam’s Apple. Such a nice environment there.
Yes, absolutely
Wednesday is the night to go to Adams Apple, actually any night is fun but Wednesday is CD galore night.
Wow, wish I was closer then.
Amy
Planning a visit to Janet’s Wednesday the 6th.
Hope that Adams Apple has a lot going on that day.
Hugs
Sara