Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m new here as well
New pics my new corset and bra with breast forms

i
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
Very Nice Darlin!~~!
Thank you, and some people say pink is mot my color.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
(09-12-2021, 06:16 AM)Sterling Wrote: I’m new here as well and I made my first trip to the store about two weeks ago. I purchased my first set of breast forms and a bra and my first corset. The staff there was extremely helpful. I can’t wait to make my next visit. I’m planning on purchasing my first dress and heels.

Welcome to the forum Sterling! This is a good place to spend some time chatting with us girls. That sounds like a good first start! Forms, bra and a corset, Wow! Wait till you get a dress to slip over some of those foundations, you will look and feel great.

Sadly I've never made it Janet's but I have heard so many great things about them. Anywhere you can get total acceptance, and there are others one just has to find them, is awesome!
Amy
Thank you. When i first saw the corset i noticed the brocade pattern on it and just fell in love with it. Now it would be a shame to hide something like that under a dress (which I don’t have yet) but rather pair it with some black leggings or a black skirt with an open jacket.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
(09-18-2021, 09:38 PM)Sterling Wrote: Thank you. When i first saw the corset i noticed the brocade pattern on it and just fell in love with it. Now it would be a shame to hide something like that under a dress (which I don’t have yet) but rather pair it with some black leggings or a black skirt with an open jacket.

Thanks Sterling
I quite agree, and a black skirt and bolero jacket would look great against it.
Amy
I could not wait to get to the store to buy my first dress. So i went out today and bought my first dress and a purse all on sale. Pictures to come later.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
(09-19-2021, 05:45 PM)Sterling Wrote: I could not wait to get to the store to buy my first dress. So i went out today and bought my first dress and a purse all on sale. Pictures to come later.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Amy
I’ll take more photos when i have time to be alone and try different looks. At the moment, my wife does not know that i like to dress in women’s clothes and I don’t think that she would take it very well as someone she used to go to school with had grs. Anyways, i would like to make some complete outfits to take photos of instead of photographing each piece.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
(09-20-2021, 06:40 PM)Sterling Wrote: I’ll take more photos when i have time to be alone and try different looks. At the moment, my wife does not know that i like to dress in women’s clothes and I don’t think that she would take it very well as someone she used to go to school with had grs. Anyways, i would like to make some complete outfits to take photos of instead of photographing each piece.

As promised, my new dresses.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hugs, Heart

Sterling