Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janet's Shopping trip and lunch date planned
Heads up to anyone interested in shopping at Janet's Closet followed by lunch with us girls. Bernice and I are planning to be at Janet's on Sept. 30th at 10:30 and having lunch at Fords Garage Restaurant after we are done with shopping.

We would love to meet other girls from the forum if you can make it either for the shopping and/or lunch. "En Femme" optional if the only way you feel you can attend is male.

Please post reply if you think you want to attend. If a lot of us are going to go I may need to make a reservation at the restaurant  and make a courtesy call to notify JC that a large group might be showing up at the store to shop.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Hey, how did the shopping  trip and lunch turnout? I had to work and coult not make it there.

Hey, how did the shopping  trip and lunch turnout? I had to work and coult not make it there.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling
(10-02-2021, 06:42 AM)Sterling Wrote: Hey, how did the shopping  trip and lunch turnout? I had to work and coult not make it there.

we did not have any response to the post so it was just Bernice and I shopping and then out to lunch. She found a dress to purchase and sunglasses where marked down so I got my first pair of woman's sunglasses. Bernice took us to a different place to eat that she had visited before and the food was good. She was a wonderful hostess opening her home to me for the 4 day weekend. We stopped for drinks several times at the Adam's Apple bar, and on Saturday we checked out the Ferndale Pride event.

These visits to Detroit allow me "Lynn time" away from Grand Rapids, my neighborhood and fears of being recognized to enjoy being me. These times are also the longest I have gone 100% woman as Lynn 24 hours a day the whole time. I love being me out in public and I am getting more confident going out in public all the time.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(10-04-2021, 10:54 AM)Yoga Lynn Wrote:
(10-02-2021, 06:42 AM)Sterling Wrote: Hey, how did the shopping  trip and lunch turnout? I had to work and coult not make it there.

we did not have any response to the post so it was just Bernice and I shopping and then out to lunch. She found a dress to purchase and sunglasses where marked down so I got my first pair of woman's sunglasses. Bernice took us to a different place to eat that she had visited before and the food was good. She was a wonderful hostess opening her home to me for the 4 day weekend. We stopped for drinks several times at the Adam's Apple bar, and on Saturday we checked out the Ferndale Pride event.

These visits to Detroit allow me "Lynn time" away from Grand Rapids, my neighborhood and fears of being recognized to enjoy being me. These times are also the longest I have gone 100% woman as Lynn 24 hours a day the whole time. I love being me out in public and I am getting more confident going out in public all the time.

Sorry you did not have the turnout that you would have liked to have had. I’m planning my next trip to jc hopefully sometime this month but i have not come up with a date s of yet. My plan is to purchase a couple of dresses and skirts a pair of shoe and a few other essentials depending on time and money.
Hugs, Heart

Sterling