Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have a date tomorrow night!
Hi ladies - well the guy who asked me out for a date a few weeks called me again and is taking me out for a dinner date tomorrow night!  Looks like a fancy restaurant!   So. I went to Macy’s today and bought this dress!  I hope he likes it!  I’m so excited!  I hope he likes it! What do you think?  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Suzy You look great. He would have to be a fool not to enjoy your company looking so stunning.

Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
You look fabulous Suzy! I'd agree with Lynn as I can't see how he wouldn't enjoy the company of a pretty lady like you.
Amy
A totally gorgeous lady!
You look amazing  Heart
You do look amazing! Please share the details after the date.
Very Pretty Hon
(09-13-2021, 06:48 PM)slvspanties Wrote: You do look amazing! Please share the details after the date.

Hi!  Thanks to everyone for your nice comments!  Well, the date shall we say was interesting!  When he picked me up, he brought flowers, which I thought was so cute!  We went to a very nice restaurant that had low lights and wasn’t loud.  He treated like such a lady. He really thought I was a genetic woman, which was most flattering.  But after a couple glasses of wine, I had to be honest with him and let him know I’m a transgendered woman.  That caught him by surprise for sure!  Anyhow, we had a long talk, and I told him I feel 100% like a woman and this is how I now live my life.  I think he understood and was okay with it. When he dropped me off at home, he told me he has some things to think about if in fact he wants to pursue this relationship any further.  I told him I totally understand!  As he left, he gave me a big hug and a big kiss!  So we will see if he calls again.  I hope he does!  That’s it in a nutshell!  Hugs, Suzy
It sounds like you had a wonderful evening. Hopefully he'll call you back. One thing for sure, it's a definite confidence booster for you to be on an actual date and have to let the other person know who you really are before it goes too far.
Best of luck with receiving a return call from your date and I'm sure you don't need any luck finding another date. You're totally passable and beautiful!
(09-14-2021, 06:57 PM)slvspanties Wrote: It sounds like you had a wonderful evening. Hopefully he'll call you back. One thing for sure, it's a definite confidence booster for you to be on an actual date and have to let the other person know who you really are before it goes too far.
Best of luck with receiving a return call from your date and I'm sure you don't need any luck finding another date. You're totally passable and beautiful!

Thanks!  I appreciate your comments very much.  We will see as far as this guy goes.  He was nice and pretty good looking.  He had a goatee!  Was a good kisser, I’ll give him that!