Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New pics
Today i could take some pics, i got my wife's dresd and i bought my first C silicone breast but i think i need a bigger ones, what do you think?

Here is one more

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

https://forums.janetscloset.com/newreply.php?tid=You look fine dear ! If you want bigger ones get bigger ones. Don't depend on what others say, make YOURSELF happy !
Different sizes for different moods and different outfits !
Traci
You look amazing! Such lovely curves and your sexy legs in your high heels are an excellent touch. As for breast forms, I agree with Traci, I've got a few pair that I picked up at Janet's. One set for a little more "conservative" look and the other for them times I'm feeling a little slutty, lol.
(09-08-2021, 03:01 PM)Fran082 Wrote: Today i could take some pics, i got my wife's dresd and i bought my first C silicone breast but i think i need a bigger ones, what do you think?

Here is one more

I love small breast, but that is my opinion....wear what make you feel sexy.
(09-08-2021, 03:01 PM)Fran082 Wrote: Today i could take some pics, i got my wife's dresd and i bought my first C silicone breast but i think i need a bigger ones, what do you think?

Here is one more

Nope. Go great with your sexy figure! Heart
I think you look great, your boobs look pretty proportional, but it depends on what you like! Also if you plan to go out, and what you are doing. Bigger tits will definitely get more attention!
Amy
Amazing gurl your breasts are incredible