Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TG Detroit Invasion event
Hey everybody the next big get together of cd,tv,trans girls is about to happen. Join 100+ of your sister's in the Detriot area for a blast in a safe environment and as a group. All the venues we visit have hosted the group before and treat us well and the chauffeured party busses make sure you get there and back safely and you don't have to worry.

Here is the link to the TGDetroit event at the end of the month. I would love to meet you ladies there face to face to get to know each other better.
https://tgdetroit.com/detroit-invasion-m...formation/

This will be my second event to attend and it changed my life and outlook on going out in public after spending 3 whole days/nights 100% Lynn not a stitch of male clothing the whole time. I gained so much more confidence in myself in overcoming that "man in a dress" fear we all grew up with. I have had so many positive interactions with strangers it has given me so much affirmation that I am accepted for who I am regardless if I cannot pass in public. These days most people are to busy with their own lives to notice or care and I just love going out and enjoying life as a woman now.

Looks like I will have to shop for winter coat, boots , gloves etc... for my second winter season coming up. I am limited on what I can do out in the cold and snow without the proper clothing. Soon I will have to put away my first spring/summer dress I have ever worn this season until next year.
[attachment=2792]
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(09-06-2021, 10:25 AM)Lynn Wrote: Hey everybody the next big get together of cd,tv,trans girls is about to happen. Join 100+ of your sister's in the Detriot area for a blast in a safe environment and as a group. All the venues we visit have hosted the group before and treat us well and the chauffeured party busses make sure you get there and back safely and you don't have to worry.

Here is the link to the TGDetroit event at the end of the month. I would love to meet you ladies there face to face to get to know each other better.
https://tgdetroit.com/detroit-invasion-m...formation/

This will be my second event to attend and it changed my life and outlook on going out in public after spending 3 whole days/nights 100% Lynn not a stitch of male clothing the whole time. I gained so much more confidence in myself in overcoming that "man in a dress" fear we all grew up with. I have had so many positive interactions with strangers it has given me so much affirmation that I am accepted for who I am regardless if I cannot pass in public. These days most people are to busy with their own lives to notice or care and I just love going out and enjoying life as a woman now.

Looks like I will have to shop for winter coat, boots , gloves etc... for my second winter season coming up. I am limited on what I can do out in the cold and snow without the proper clothing. Soon I will have to put away my first spring/summer dress I have ever worn this season until next year.

Such beautiful legs !!!! Made to just lick up and down !!! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Thank you Lynn for informing the ladies on the forum to TG Detroit Invasion.  Like you this will be my second time attending Invasion and I look forward to sharing it with you.  I do not need to worry about winter outerware as I prefer to spend my winters in warmer climates, Arizona, Florida, or Texas.  Anyway I do hope that more ladies from the forum decide to join in on the fun of Invasion.
Love you all

Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Sounds like it would be a great time. Some day the border may open up again and I might be able to attend.
(09-07-2021, 02:28 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Sounds like it would be a great time. Some day the border may open up again and I might be able to attend.

I totally agree that the border should open, this is no way for our 2 countries to behave with each other,
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(09-07-2021, 02:48 PM)Bernice Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 02:28 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Sounds like it would be a great time. Some day the border may open up again and I might be able to attend.

I totally agree that the border should open, this is no way for our 2 countries to behave with each other,

Bernice we are "Mature" ladies never call us the "O" word. lol
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(09-07-2021, 03:44 PM)Lynn Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 02:48 PM)Bernice Wrote:

Bernice we are "Mature" ladies never call us the "O" word. lol

I quite agree with both comments.
Amy