Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam's Apple
So I'm currently sitting at Adam's Apple in Detroit, out dressed en femme in public for the first time. I feel feminine and cute as hell and I'm drinking a bloody mary by myself lol. There's nobody to flirt with like I hoped but the bartender is nice and kind of cute. I will definitely be returning on a busier night. If anyone wants to join me sometime, slide into my DMs. Oh and the bloody mary is really damn good.

xo
Joey Lauren
Good for you Joey! Sorry I'm so far away, it would be cool to join you for a drink.
Amy
It would be amazing to join you one day let us know how a busier night is personally thinking of heading up there in a month or two
(09-03-2021, 03:15 PM)Jessamorosacd Wrote: It would be amazing to join you one day let us know how a busier night is personally thinking of heading up there in a month or two

I will definitely let you know how the busier nights are. It's a dive but they have a jukebox and that's my kind of place. Send me a private message and we'll figure something out. I'd love to make CD and trans friends to talk and hang out with.

xo
Joey
(09-03-2021, 11:58 AM)Joey5678 Wrote: So I'm currently sitting at Adam's Apple in Detroit, out dressed en femme in public for the first time. I feel feminine and cute as hell and I'm drinking a bloody mary by myself lol. There's nobody to flirt with like I hoped but the bartender is nice and kind of cute. I will definitely be returning on a busier night. If anyone wants to join me sometime, slide into my DMs. Oh and the bloody mary is really damn good.

xo
Joey Lauren
Many of us will be in the aarea Sept. 30th through Oct. 3 for the TG Detroit Invasion event. The Adams Apple is the official hang out between schedulded activities. Consider joining about 100+ sisters for the fun. Check it out if your not familiar with TG Detroit. Don't let the title fool you there are plenty of cd,tv, transgender in the group and attend. Here is the link.
  https://tgdetroit.com/detroit-invasion-m...formation/
I hope to meet some of you at the event and plan to do at least one shopping trip to Janet's Closet while I am in the area.

Hugs and kisses
Lynn

(09-03-2021, 11:58 AM)Joey5678 Wrote: So I'm currently sitting at Adam's Apple in Detroit, out dressed en femme in public for the first time. I feel feminine and cute as hell and I'm drinking a bloody mary by myself lol. There's nobody to flirt with like I hoped but the bartender is nice and kind of cute. I will definitely be returning on a busier night. If anyone wants to join me sometime, slide into my DMs. Oh and the bloody mary is really damn good.

xo
Joey Lauren
Many of us will be in the area Sept. 30th through Oct. 3 for the TG Detroit Invasion event. The Adams Apple is the official hang out between scheduled activities. Consider joining about 100+ sisters for the fun. Check it out if your not familiar with TG Detroit. Don't let the title fool you there are plenty of cd,tv, transgender in the group and attend. Here is the link.
  https://tgdetroit.com/detroit-invasion-m...formation/
I hope to meet some of you at the event and plan to do at least one shopping trip to Janet's Closet while I am in the area.

Hugs and kisses
Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Which place is better for acceptance and possible hook ups, Gigi's or Adams Apple.
I heard they may have glory holes at Adam's apple.
(09-06-2021, 05:32 PM)Annette Wrote: Which place is better for acceptance and possible hook ups, Gigi's or Adams Apple.
I heard they may have glory holes at Adam's apple.

I have been to both Gigi's and the Adam's Apple and they are both friendly gay bars for the LGBTQQIP2SAA+ community. Gigi's has much more floor space and seating plus the Drag Queen shows. So it  seems to be the more hot spot club type setting with lots of energy, a loud DJ playing music, flashing lights etc... and people crowding in. The Adam's Apple is more like the neighborhood corner bar and the jukebox playing music and  karaoke night. 

Can't tell you anything about the possible hook ups or glory holes. But I couldn't hear myself think let alone talk to someone at Gigi's with the wild party style atomosphere. The Adam's Apple is more my style where I was able to chat and meet people. I thought that I was introducing myself to an attractive local man and turned out he comes up from Ohio every couple months to hang out at the Adam's Apple because he can't do that in his area safely for fear of possibly being outed. I assumed he is going there for possible hook ups but I was with the TGDetroit group and had to load up on the party bus for the next venue so didn't pursue the conversation to that point unfortunately. 

Gay or not he was good looking, friendly,  made good conversation and definitely worth the ask if I would have been available under different circumstances.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Adams Apple is definitely the place to meet other gurls. Evenings are best and Saturday night usually is packed.  TG Detroit Invasions are a great way to meet lots of ladies as Lynn said above.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(09-07-2021, 10:07 AM)Bernice Wrote: Adams Apple is definitely the place to meet other gurls. Evenings are best and Saturday night usually is packed.  TG Detroit Invasions are a great way to meet lots of ladies as Lynn said above.
Bernice didn't we meet at the Adam's Apple at the BBQ or was it before that on a party bus???
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn