Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from NH
Hi I'm Liz from New Hampshire.  Been dressing almost all my life. Looking to meet friends.  I'm 53 and looking into transitioning. I'm married but she doesn't approve but let's me dress away as long as she doesn't see
. Would like to meet new friends here and close by with the same interests. 
Hope to hear from you. 
XO Liz
(08-31-2021, 04:49 PM)lizgurlCDNH Wrote: Hi I'm Liz from New Hampshire.  Been dressing almost all my life. Looking to meet friends.  I'm 53 and looking into transitioning. I'm married but she doesn't approve but let's me dress away as long as she doesn't see
. Would like to meet new friends here and close by with the same interests. 
Hope to hear from you. 
XO Liz

Hi Liz, I'm Cindy from North Carolina and welcome! I am new here also and you are my first post. But will continue to post more as the days go on. I have been dressing my whole life also and also looking to meet new friends and hopefully find girl friends in my neck of the woods to get together and dress with. 

Take care and keep in touch and let me know how things are going!

XO Ciindy
Lizgurl, welcome to the forums here. It is always great to meet up with some other CD's to share stories and experiences, I'm too far away to meet, but we can chat if you want to. PM me, if you'd like.
Amy
Hi Liz! Your post caught my eye as I spent a few years of my childhood in NH and have a lot of extended family that lives there. I've actually been thinking about moving back sometime soon. If you ever want to chat, send me a private message any time.

xo
Joey Lauren