Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me out shopping today - what’s new!
Hi - I just got back from anther fun girly day out shopping!  Always treated like a lady!  I just try to blend in and look like any other woman out there doing her thing.  This is one of my summer styles I like to wear when out and about.  Hope you see this Traci based on your earlier post on where to shop.  Have a great day! Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-31-2021, 01:31 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi - I just got back from anther fun girly day out shopping!  Always treated like a lady!  I just try to blend in and look like any other woman out there doing her thing.  This is one of my summer styles I like to wear when out and about.  Hope you see this Traci based on your earlier post on where to shop.  Have a great day! Hugs, Suzy

Hi Suzy! Just wanted to say how lovely you look and I love your summer outfit. And it's always nice to be treated like a lady! I have never been out dressed but I would love to one day. I don't think I could do it alone the first time but I know I would go out dressed with another lovely CD like yourself. Right now I still dress at home but I am happy whenever I get to dress.   Smile

Cindy
(08-31-2021, 01:31 PM)Suzy Wrote: Hi - I just got back from anther fun girly day out shopping!  Always treated like a lady!  I just try to blend in and look like any other woman out there doing her thing.  This is one of my summer styles I like to wear when out and about.  Hope you see this Traci based on your earlier post on where to shop.  Have a great day! Hugs, Suzy

I love it, i envision myself with much the same look. You give me something to aspire to, it gives me butterflies.

Traci Heart
(09-01-2021, 11:33 AM)TraciJ Wrote:

I love it, i envision myself with much the same look. You give me something to aspire to, it gives me butterflies.

Traci Heart

I can only imagine how much you love it and how much I would also love it. I bet you look beautiful in everything you wear. And I'm glad I inspire you and gave you butterflies!

Cindy  Heart
Great look Suzy, just right for shopping I'd say. You look good, and nice to blend in with all the other lovely ladies.
Amy

(09-01-2021, 10:33 AM)MsCindy58 Wrote:

Hi Suzy! Just wanted to say how lovely you look and I love your summer outfit. And it's always nice to be treated like a lady! I have never been out dressed but I would love to one day. I don't think I could do it alone the first time but I know I would go out dressed with another lovely CD like yourself. Right now I still dress at home but I am happy whenever I get to dress.   Smile

Cindy

Cindy I saw you pictures in a different thread and I think you are on your way to being able to go out femme. It is a wonderful experience! What you need is practice and experience. Some areas have CD social clubs and finding one almost by chance gave me the support and confidence to go out dressed up.
 So perhaps you could find something similar near where you live. In the meantime you have all the girls here to chat with and to help as much as we can so you can achieve your goal.
 Amy
(09-01-2021, 03:13 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Great look Suzy, just right for shopping I'd say. You look good, and nice to blend in with all the other lovely ladies.
Amy

(09-01-2021, 10:33 AM)MsCindy58 Wrote:

Cindy

Cindy I saw you pictures in a different thread and I think you are on your way to being able to go out femme. It is a wonderful experience! What you need is practice and experience. Some areas have CD social clubs and finding one almost by chance gave me the support and confidence to go out dressed up.
 So perhaps you could find something similar near where you live. In the meantime you have all the girls here to chat with and to help as much as we can so you can achieve your goal.
 Amy

Hi Amy, Thank you for the kind compliments. I desire to be as fem and sexy as I can be and I hope I will met some lovely ladies here that can help me along on my journey. I know it will take time but i try to dress everyday and when I do I enjoy just walking around the house and being a lady. As of now I don't know when I'll be able to go out dressed as I am married and it is difficult to do. But I'm not giving up and I know one day I will post pictures of me dressed when I am out and about.

Cindy
Lovely summer outfit. You look fantastic! Heart