Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aspiring sissyslut
Hello everyone!

I`m an aspiring sissyslut who tried to resist my sissy fantasises but I cant anymore. I want to become a bimbosissy for black men to be used in any way.

Would be nice to meet other sissies!

Love from Jessica
Welcome to the forums Jessica, I'm sure that you will find some kindred spirits here.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Welcome Jessica! Yes it can be fun to be a sissy, and there are many who enjoy it, like Jodie said I think you will find some like minded folks here.
Amy
I don't like to wear cotton and especially wool  and many other fabrics that the textures feel so rough and stiff on my body. I love the feel, texture of  silk, satin, sheer chemise and nylon fabrics on my skin. The smooth, silky , cool ( not a temperature thing) feelings on my skin as it effortlessly glides makes me so comfy, relaxed and feminine feeling. I wish they made men's everyday wear in silk and satin and it seems even woman's clothes made with these materials are high end, expensive.  So I stumbled accross the sissy dresses as  they are reasonably priced and all the lace trim, bows etc... that are added do make me feel girly, girl feminine. I guess I would call it role play more than being a sissy by traditional definition. But I have a half dozen or so sissy dresses. My pink one is my favorite and most requested by my cam fans to wear for them. What do you think am I a good sissy girl? 
[attachment=2790]
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
I will be coming to Janet's soon for a sissy transformation and would love to meet another. My mistress will probably be along and have activities for us, she particularly likes to have me kiss and not use my hands as we rub clitties together. She is waiting for a special occasion to allow me to perform oral.
(09-06-2021, 09:48 AM)Lynn Wrote: I don't like to wear cotton and especially wool  and many other fabrics that the textures feel so rough and stiff on my body. I love the feel, texture of  silk, satin, sheer chemise and nylon fabrics on my skin. The smooth, silky , cool ( not a temperature thing) feelings on my skin as it effortlessly glides makes me so comfy, relaxed and feminine feeling. I wish they made men's everyday wear in silk and satin and it seems even woman's clothes made with these materials are high end, expensive.  So I stumbled accross the sissy dresses as  they are reasonably priced and all the lace trim, bows etc... that are added do make me feel girly, girl feminine. I guess I would call it role play more than being a sissy by traditional definition. But I have a half dozen or so sissy dresses. My pink one is my favorite and most requested by my cam fans to wear for them. What do you think am I a good sissy girl? 
Love it! I'm sooooo jealous!  Heart

(08-30-2021, 05:33 PM)Jessicasissyslut Wrote: Hello everyone!

I`m an aspiring sissyslut who tried to resist my sissy fantasises but I cant anymore. I want to become a bimbosissy for black men to be used in any way.

Would be nice to meet other sissies!

Love from Jessica
Welcome Jessica. Love the weight of a man on top of me while I lay face down taking what he gives until he's good and done/satisfied.
Omg you ladies make my clitty tingle
A lot of we gurls love to be used for a Man's satisfaction.
I would prefer another sissies pleasure.
(09-07-2021, 07:59 AM)Annette Wrote: I would prefer another sissies pleasure.

We are all unique individuals in our own likes/dislikes, labels we adopt etc... I consider myself pansexual but highly gynosexual and derive my satisfaction/pleasure by providing pleasure to others more than receiving my own. 

I think I was just kinda trained or programmed that way by my behavioral psychologist wife as her feminized domestic, oral lesbian husband. She has never been clear about if she or one of her college psychology buddies did anything with me using hypnosis. Others being able to put me in and take me out of my subspace trance like behavior also makes me wonder if I was hypnotized at some point. I know I have some triggers as well. My wife used to play rock and roll music during our sessions and certain songs can trigger me. My wife considered it a side effect of her training and had a list of the ones that affected my subspace but we have lost that.

Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn