Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curiosity question
Ok so ladies why is it when I go out as Harley and my car wont start I get so turned on? Am I the only one this happens to.
♡Harley♡
IDK, do you have fantasies about being stranded, en femme, and waiting on a strong man to come and rescue you? Perhaps he demands your 'personal services' for assisting you?
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Maybe but it could also be where one of my girlfriends began kissin my neck and caressin my thigh once before when my car wouldnt start. But could be a combination of both. Girl Im a tee total hot mess when I have car trouble get all hysterical and cryin and now turned on. My girlfriend use to say I was so sexy when I was cryin and hysterical.
♡Harley♡
(08-30-2021, 04:10 AM)Harley Wrote: Maybe but it could also be where one of my girlfriends began kissin my neck and caressin my thigh once before when my car wouldnt start. But could be a combination of both. Girl Im a tee total hot mess when I have car trouble get all hysterical and cryin and now turned on. My girlfriend use to say I was so sexy when I was cryin and hysterical.

I would imagine it is the fear/frustration of being stranded if you have to function en femme if this doesn't happen in male mode. Also memories of the ex-girlfriend doing non-sexual activities while en femme did not have the same effect. When I discovered my dressing and doing everyday things did not sexually excite me I knew that being dressed as a woman had nothing to do with my sexual life. I realized that the sexual part of me was just a small fraction of who I really wanted to be all the time and I came out in public as transgendered because it was a lifestyle choice not sexual.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
I do go fairly often en femme, though the idea of having a car problem instills fear, not excitement! Like a couple or three winters ago and I got bogged down going into a driveway in some heavier than it looked snow. I was dressed for an evening out, and worried about having to get help from someone. I did get out, but it was worrying at the time.
Amy
(08-30-2021, 05:46 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: I do go fairly often en femme, though the idea of having a car problem instills fear, not excitement! Like a couple or three winters ago and I got bogged down going into a driveway in some heavier than it looked snow. I was dressed for an evening out, and worried about having to get help from someone. I did get out, but it was worrying at the time.
Amy

sorry I had trouble following the thread I guess since your opening message said you were getting turned on by it. Looks like it is the attention from woman/girlfriend for kissing, caressing you and saying crying was sexy which all have the excitment factor which is no surprise. The danger/fear  factor might be in play as well but to a lesser extent especially if you don't get hysterical etc... when alone and not en femme especially.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn