Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New..in everything
I meet my wife and we talked about everything, about our sexuality we are bot pansexual. Always loved to see on her sexy clothes, shoes, boots, necklaces and more. I loved touching buying for her asking to wear them....,One day she gave me her long warm stocking because our little loft was cold (furnace down) and working on the computer it was not funny. She giggled and told me that I was sexy, "nice legs baby" I loved look of her face, that little smirk. One night I sneaked in bed with her stocking, the sexy one. Another night she gave her garter with stocking, she loved we had a fantastic time. One day I prepared dinner she was late from work, all dressed up. I found an old stretchy(everything it was her, she's little but sometimes we made mistakes when we buying clothes) black dress, shoes just a little small (painful next day but totally worthy) stocking and the same garter she gave me. She was smiling and she was looking a me like "you are sexy baby"...............Now she buy me shoes dresses, garters, paint my toenails, open the door of the car...and buy me drink when I'm Steph, Love is fantastic.
You are so fortunate to have such a supportive wife.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Steph, you are such a lucky girl to have wife like that.
She sounds like such a gentleman holding the door open for
You buying drinks.
Don’t let her get away
Jennifer  Heart
(08-29-2021, 08:22 AM)Jennifer1cd Wrote: Steph, you are such a lucky girl to have wife like that.
She sounds like such a gentleman holding the door open for
You buying drinks.
Don’t let her get away

Yes I'm really lucky, I forgot to write she waxed me everywhere  Blush and when we cuddle. she doesn't stop to touch my soft smooth arm.
That is some introduction to dressing, by your wife! Most have to hide this from them. It is fabulous to have such a support person in your life, and it sounds like you are on the road to a wonderful time being feminine!
Amy
(09-01-2021, 04:32 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: That is some introduction to dressing, by your wife! Most have to hide this from them. It is fabulous to have such a support person in your life, and it sounds like you are on the road to a wonderful time being feminine!
Amy

Yes it is, yesterday she showed up with a new dress and wanted me to try as soon as possible. How she look at me  Heart I'm so freaking lucky. One day want to drive with her at Janet's closet.
She's lucky too, when I'm buying a new undies I'll buy for her too.
Music 

Love your shirt red dress and love your sexy legs! You look gorgeous Steph!  Heart
(09-03-2021, 03:17 PM)MsCindy58 Wrote: Love your shirt red dress and love your sexy legs! You look gorgeous Steph!  Heart

Heart Heart Heart Heart Thank you, I will shot another pictures with stocking and Garter. 
Heart 
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Such Sexy dress and shoes !!!!!! You look Great !!!!! Would love to see more !!!! hugs.. Ginger !!