Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First night out
With my super lovely Wife, we had dinner all dressed and we decided for the first time to go out. We went to Ferndale. We were sooo nervous, walking like a lady in town, sitting at the bar and having drinks. She bought our drinks and we talked all night, people looking and we received compliments for how I was dressed.  Excitement went back at home with us.
Good for you! See? You went out as a girl and the world didn't end! No crowds with torches & pitchforks, and I will bet my last dollar that both of you ladies had a wonderful time.

Congratulations on taking another step into a larger world!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(08-28-2021, 06:34 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Good for you!  See? You went out as a girl and the world didn't end!  No crowds with torches & pitchforks, and I will bet my last dollar that both of you ladies had a wonderful time.

Thank you, it was exciting but scary at the same time also Ferndale still a LGBTQ friendly city, not like where we live....the funny part, there it was a coworker that stopped behind me talking with someone.
Now we are looking for places to go and have a drink with other CDs.
Good for you getting out. You are so fortunate to have a supportive wife.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(08-28-2021, 10:08 PM)Steph Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 06:34 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Good for you!  See? You went out as a girl and the world didn't end!  No crowds with torches & pitchforks, and I will bet my last dollar that both of you ladies had a wonderful time.

Thank you, it was exciting but scary at the same time also Ferndale still a LGBTQ friendly city, not like where we live....the funny part, there it was a coworker that stopped behind me talking with someone.
I havent been there yet but there is a bar called Adams Apple on warren not that far into detroit. Just thought I would throw that out there. Want to go someday.  Smile
(08-30-2021, 07:34 AM)jonnybottom68 Wrote:

I havent been there yet but there is a bar called Adams Apple on warren not that far into detroit. Just thought I would throw that out there. Want to go someday.  Smile
Thank you, I will look

I have been to the Adam's Apple on several occasions. It is a friendly place for LGBT+ individuals like us and one of the part owners is a member of this community who introduced herself to me one afternoon.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(08-30-2021, 01:47 PM)Lynn Wrote:

I have been to the Adam's Apple on several occasions. It is a friendly place for LGBT+ individuals like us and one of the part owners is a member of this community who introduced herself to me one afternoon.

Thank you Lynn, appreciate Heart ..I checked in internet the place but with your tip we will stop by.
Exclamation 
Lynn ,jonnybottom68....... thank you, thank you thank you, We went last night it was a Blast, meeting people,talking, laughing sexy gurls, the Lady in Red she was stunning.  A really great place.  We met the owner, she's fabulous Heart Heart , the bartender Heart, Eric and more they welcome us. Wife was super excited.....  We'd definitely go back. 
(09-05-2021, 01:34 PM)Steph Wrote: Lynn ,jonnybottom68....... thank you, thank you thank you, We went last night it was a Blast, meeting people,talking, laughing sexy gurls, the Lady in Red she was stunning.  A really great place.  We met the owner, she's fabulous Heart Heart , the bartender Heart, Eric and more they welcome us. Wife was super excited.....  We'd definitely go back. 

Hey everybody 100+ of us girls will be in town for the TGDetroit Invasion event Sept 30th to Oct 3rd. The Adams Apple is the official hang out for down time between scheduled activities. If your not familiar with the event here is the link.
https://tgdetroit.com/detroit-invasion-m...formation/
Hope to meet some of you there and I am planning to shop at Janet's Closet while I am in the area as well.

Hugs and kisses
Lynn
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn