Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought more shoes today!
Macy’s had a sale today, I had to take advantage of it!  Here I am wearing the heels I bought.  What do you think?  I encourage you ladies to go out, so much fun, I’m always treated as a lady.  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The shoes look nice, though the pic shows upside down, on my screen anyway.

I quite agree with you about shopping. I've shopped en femme, and in drab and have nothing but good service. Sometimes I think that have "made me", but it doesn't seem to matter to them.
I have started doing many everyday things some on my own and others with girlfriends and so far I have have nothing but fun and enjoyed meeting/chatting with everyday people. Most people don't care or if they do they say nothing and be polite. The other day I got a "here is you purchase sir" type of response or something similar calling me sir (which my voice gives me away right away when I speak). But the look on his face when we made eye contact made me think it didn't appear it was intentional. If it was I would not have reacted any different and that was to ignore it and say nothing.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
I love shopping, alone or with friends, and always as Jodie!

I currently own 6 pairs of boots, 7 pairs of high heels, 3 pairs of sandals & wedges, and 2 pairs of flats. But I seem to feel like I need more.....

As to being mis-gendered, let it roll off your back and go with the flow. Most folk don't mean to be offensive, they are working from subliminal cues. I had one customer call me "dude", and then stammered all over himself to apologize. Another called me "bro", and when I held up my boobs and said "Really? Do these look like tumors to you?" I got a red faced apology from him, and vocal encouragement from ladies waiting in line!

For the most part, I have found GG's to be most accepting of trans girls ( with exceptions, or course ), while the majority of guys are confused. Guys are mostly divided into two groups: Those that are terrified of us ( and what we represent ), and those that want to 'explore' and fuck us! The minority of guys secretly desire to be like us, but are too scared to make that first step.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
(08-28-2021, 06:47 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I love shopping, alone or with friends, and always as Jodie!

I currently own 6 pairs of boots, 7 pairs of high heels, 3 pairs of sandals & wedges, and 2 pairs of flats.  But I seem to feel like I need more.....

As to being mis-gendered, let it roll off your back and go with the flow.  Most folk don't mean to be offensive, they are working from subliminal cues.  I had one customer call me "dude", and then stammered all over himself to apologize.  Another called me "bro", and when I held up my boobs and said "Really? Do these look like tumors to you?"  I got a red faced apology from him, and vocal encouragement from ladies waiting in line!

For the most part, I have found GG's to be most accepting of trans girls ( with exceptions, or course ), while the majority of guys are confused. Guys are mostly divided into two groups: Those that are terrified of us ( and what we represent ), and those that want to 'explore' and fuck us!  The minority of guys secretly desire to be like us, but are too scared to make that first step.

I quite agree with you and all of you points and observations, all GG's I've told or who have realized I'm trans have been very accepting and hugely supportive. I confess I worry more about men, than women.
Amy