Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Outing on Tuesday
Yesterday, which at this writing was Tuesday I had all afternoon to be Amy. In a way think this is misleading, as I now know I am Amy all of the time, even when I just look like a regular guy.
 On days like these I always like to go out shopping somewhere but today I also was in the midst of some work replacing some bad boards on my deck. Still a girl has got to do her thing, right? So a short trip it was to be today.

I got dressed, did my makeup, put on jewelery, wig, etc and first went to a sexy lingerie store which a friend of mine owns. She was taking the day off to go golfing so the gent who runs the place in her absence was there. He describes himself as 100% gay, so pretty ladies of any sort don't do anything for him! However he did take a few pictures of me browsing some the sexy items for sale there. She is one of those lovely ladies who one can't have a short talk with, no matter what! So it did shorten my trip out a bit. A good thing this time I think.

Then it was off to a women's wear store I have shopped at many times, both in drab and femme. Some of the staff there know me in both guises too.
 Just after I entered, a pretty young lady whom I'd never seen before greeted me, and right away complimented me on my skirt! Then as I wandered around one of the others who know both sides of me came up and chatted for a bit and gave me a thumbs up on my outfit.
 I didn't buy anything, so then it was off to lunch.

I went into a McDonalds and when a lady came to take my order when first said how nice my skirt was! Two compliments in one day!
After taking my order she said she loved my hair beret and necklace too. I answered, Thanks, and I try to look nice when I go out. Then she said well you certainly look great, love the outfit. Wow, was my reaction inside myself, followed by thinking, if only he knew the truth!

After having lunch I nearly floated home!
 Then I changed into a pink bikini with ties on the bottoms and bra to continue my work outside. Suitable attire for the backyard on a hot day like it was!
Sorry to those who would like to see a picture of me in a bikini, as I didn't take any.
Amy

I'm liking the way you shop!
(08-25-2021, 07:26 PM)slvspanties Wrote: I'm liking the way you shop!

Thanks Sweetie!
Very nice Amy! Love the nails, they are perfect! Did you do them, or get a mani?

I'm happy that you had such a wonderful day out. Aren't getting compliments fantastic?
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
So pretty, love your whole outfit. Love the way your skirt show off you feminine figure.
Jennifer  Heart
Good for you, such a wonderful afternoon.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(08-26-2021, 12:50 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Very nice Amy!  Love the nails, they are perfect!  Did you do them, or get a mani?

I'm happy that you had such a wonderful day out.  Aren't getting compliments fantastic?

Thank you Jodie!
I did the nails myself. A young woman I deal with at my local drug store suggested this kit, as it has wider widths, which I've often found to be difficult to find, but the downside is they are plain white acrylic. So painted them with the red polish I like, and trimmed and filed them a bit to make it easier once on as I'm not used to super long nails.
 Instead of gluing them on for such a short while I used the sticky glue pads, but I cleaned my nails with nail polish remover first and they held well for the few hours I needed them to.
Amy
(08-25-2021, 07:17 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Yesterday, which at this writing was Tuesday I had all afternoon to be Amy. In a way think this is misleading, as I now know I am Amy all of the time, even when I just look like a regular guy.
 On days like these I always like to go out shopping somewhere but today I also was in the midst of some work replacing some bad boards on my deck. Still a girl has got to do her thing, right? So a short trip it was to be today.

I got dressed, did my makeup, put on jewelery, wig, etc and first went to a sexy lingerie store which a friend of mine owns. She was taking the day off to go golfing so the gent who runs the place in her absence was there. He describes himself as 100% gay, so pretty ladies of any sort don't do anything for him! However he did take a few pictures of me browsing some the sexy items for sale there. She is one of those lovely ladies who one can't have a short talk with, no matter what! So it did shorten my trip out a bit. A good thing this time I think.

Then it was off to a women's wear store I have shopped at many times, both in drab and femme. Some of the staff there know me in both guises too.
 Just after I entered, a pretty young lady whom I'd never seen before greeted me, and right away complimented me on my skirt! Then as I wandered around one of the others who know both sides of me came up and chatted for a bit and gave me a thumbs up on my outfit.
 I didn't buy anything, so then it was off to lunch.

I went into a McDonalds and when a lady came to take my order when first said how nice my skirt was! Two compliments in one day!
After taking my order she said she loved my hair beret and necklace too. I answered, Thanks, and I try to look nice when I go out. Then she said well you certainly look great, love the outfit. Wow, was my reaction inside myself, followed by thinking, if only he knew the truth!

After having lunch I nearly floated home!
 Then I changed into a pink bikini with ties on the bottoms and bra to continue my work outside. Suitable attire for the backyard on a hot day like it was!
Sorry to those who would like to see a picture of me in a bikini, as I didn't take any.
Amy

Hi Amy, you really have an eye for fashion! Great outfit! Smile Those cock pops looked interesting. Hey nooow! I love that corset. I have a few. They can really help a gurls look and the way you feel. Looking lovely as usual. Glad to see you had a great outing.  Heart