Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pantyhose
I love nude panty hose but I almost never get to shave my legs, what is the best product I can buy to have that nude look but not show hairy legs at the same time?
Stephanie Heart
Look for the dance pantyhose. They are more like tights that still have the nude color. They are also more shiny/wet looking reflecting light and make your legs more noticible.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(08-19-2021, 08:30 PM)Lynn Wrote: Look for the dance pantyhose. They are more like tights that still have the nude color. They are also more shiny/wet looking reflecting light and make your legs more noticible.

Thank you! Does janets sell them by chance?
Stephanie Heart
(08-20-2021, 07:37 AM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 08:30 PM)Lynn Wrote: Look for the dance pantyhose. They are more like tights that still have the nude color. They are also more shiny/wet looking reflecting light and make your legs more noticible.

Thank you! Does janets sell them by chance?

Not sure if Janet's Closet carrys them but the popular brand names should be readily available. Danskin, Capezio or Mariia are those I know of. Anywhere woman's dancewear, ballet supplies, shoes , sports like gymnastics, Ice skating etc... are sold should carry them or something similar.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Thank you! Mwah
Stephanie Heart
(08-21-2021, 09:50 PM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote: Thank you! Mwah

Your welcome. I am always happy to help out another girl when I can. I wouldn't be out and about in public as Lynn without the support I have from others in this community/family of ours.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
The dance tights are a good choice, but also a high denier, like 80 or 100 will gives a very high coverage. 100 denier is basically opaque and as we are going towards Fall many stores will carry these thicker ones. Getting nude is a bit harder, but they are out there.
Amy
(08-27-2021, 02:43 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: The dance tights are a good choice, but also a high denier, like 80 or 100 will gives a very high coverage. 100 denier is basically opaque and as we are going towards Fall many stores will carry these thicker ones. Getting nude is a bit harder, but they are out there.
Amy

Thank you Amy!!
Stephanie Heart
(08-18-2021, 08:29 PM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote: I love nude panty hose but I almost never get to shave my legs, what is the best product I can buy to have that nude look but not show hairy legs at the same time?

[Image: H7aed63f273c14a2e8153ebf5bfb3e42da.jpg]
[Image: H7852d480e39e485496f3f0c2f490f4039.jpg]
[Image: H4ededa4010e34e1ea385eb191b08677aL.jpg]
[Image: H790a11718eca4eb89749e2b79bf4fdd2i.jpg]
HeartGive up worrying about what others think of you. What they think isn't important. What is important is how you feel about yourself.Heart
My cross dressing shop:Bestcosllco store has logistics centers in 8 regions including North America, South America, Europe, Russia, India, Arabia and Oceania, which can deliver the purchased products to customers quickly, safely and confidentially
Here are some pantyhose under opaque tights that I modeled with heels some time ago

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)