Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yesterday
I visited Janet's yesterday and enjoyed myself as always. I got fishnets, a garter/thong combo, a black mini-skirt and a new toy. I didn't catch her name, but the girl that helped me out was gorgeous and I got butterflies. I wish I was better at flirting. The mini skirt looks okay, but the tops of the queen size fishnets choke the tops of my thighs. Another reason to return, I guess. Here are some pics.

xo
Joey Lauren

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-17-2021, 04:53 AM)Joey5678 Wrote: I visited Janet's yesterday and enjoyed myself as always. I got fishnets, a garter/thong combo, a black mini-skirt and a new toy. I didn't catch her name, but the girl that helped me out was gorgeous and I got butterflies. I wish I was better at flirting. The mini skirt looks okay, but the tops of the queen size fishnets choke the tops of my thighs. Another reason to return, I guess. Here are some pics.

xo
Joey Lauren
Awesome pics babe, and never a bad thing to have to go shop some more :-)
Stephanie Heart
Very nice, cute skirt. I need to go to Janet’s so bad.
Jennifer  Heart
Very lovely pics! Janet's sounds like such a nice place to visit, someday I'll get there.
Amy
(08-17-2021, 04:53 AM)Joey5678 Wrote: I visited Janet's yesterday and enjoyed myself as always. I got fishnets, a garter/thong combo, a black mini-skirt and a new toy. I didn't catch her name, but the girl that helped me out was gorgeous and I got butterflies. I wish I was better at flirting. The mini skirt looks okay, but the tops of the queen size fishnets choke the tops of my thighs. Another reason to return, I guess. Here are some pics.

xo
Joey Lauren
Love the skirt and you cant go wrong with fishnets. As long as your legs dont go numb I would keep the nets. I think it's hot when they squeeze your thighs. Really shows the softness witch sort of leads to possible venerability. Make them look more feminine to me. Especially with a skirt like that. There's the comfort thing though. Sexy!
I have only been to Janet's once and did a makeover, bra fitting and bought some things. I aggree the staff are super helpful and gorgeous. I could have spent more but then again when I am in the area I'll stop and shop again.
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Love your fishnet stockings and skirt as well! Isn't it an incredible place to shop, look around and admire all they have to offer (including the sexy staff!)
Thanks for sharing the photos.
They look great on you!

WD