Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting propositioned!
Hi ladies - today was interesting.  I live my life now being retired almost 24/7 now as a female.  I love it! Today, I was out shopping and grocery shopping.  Here is a photo of me today.  Anyhow, at the grocery store, a handsome older man started talking to me, asked me if I was married and I be interested in him take me out to dinner sometime!  I was flattered for sure, but did not commit.  He did give his phone number and said to call if I am free sometime!  Wow!  I’m very tempted for sure!  Anyhow, it was a fun experience.  Hugs, Suzy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow Suzy, asked out on a date !!!! You do look very pretty in your picture.
Let us know what you do. That would be so flattering.

Hugs Denise
Denise S  Heart
That is amazing Suzy, good for you! You do look great in the picture, certainly good enough get some male attention.

Amy
amazing
Suzy, isn't a rush when a man starts chatting you up?  It is so re-affirming of our gender identity, and a tremendous ego boost!

If I were you, I'd call him and take him up on his offer of dinner!  Free food always tastes best!  Just be prepared if he expects a form of 'payment' for his generosity.  Just a part of being a woman in a man's world!  Smile

And if you do go to dinner with him, we all expect updates and details!   LOL

P.S. That is a great MILF look you have going on!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Good for you Suzy...you go girl!! Heart

Hugs, Monika

(08-11-2021, 06:19 PM)MonikaSmith Wrote: Good for you Suzy...you go girl!! Heart  Btw, you look fabulous!  Love the cute top, denim skirt and cute sandals! Smile

Hugs, Monika
I date and love to be treated like a lady by a man. I have also been known to show my gratitude. giggles
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
(08-12-2021, 12:42 PM)Lynn Wrote: I date and love to be treated like a lady by a man. I have also been known to show my gratitude. giggles

Hi Lynn - I also love being with a man on a romantic rendezvous!  So much fun!