Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letting the real me out
I am been dressing sinve i was 8 but have now made uo my mind to stop hiding who i am 
I would love to have the confedence that most of you all have
Maybe in time .
Music 
(08-05-2021, 12:01 AM)Stephanie_G Wrote: Welcome to the Forum, tednmobile.

(08-07-2021, 07:16 AM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote:

Went for a drive dressed last night. I was so nervous, but part of me was hoping to get caught if I’m being honest!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stephanie Heart

Went for a drive dressed last night. I was so nervous, but part of me was hoping to get caught if I’m being honest!

I'm totally going to do this next week. Months ago I bought a dress from Janet's and wore it home and I can't describe how good it felt. I love a sexy plaid skirt and tights. Hot! 

xo 
Joey Lauren
(08-07-2021, 08:59 PM)Joey5678 Wrote:

I'm totally going to do this next week. Months ago I bought a dress from Janet's and wore it home and I can't describe how good it felt. I love a sexy plaid skirt and tights. Hot! 

xo 
Joey Lauren

Thank you so much! I felt so sexy, driving around I kept hoping to hit a red light but of course just about every damn light turned green. Hadn’t driven in heels in a while, took me a minute to remember how lol
Stephanie Heart
I liked people seeing me in the middle of the day. I keep a short beard and don't own any wigs so it probably isn't very noticeable that I'm wearing a floral spaghetti strap dress, but it feels really good. Maybe next time you can get some red lights. Find a downtown area maybe. Being bicurious, the next toe I want to dip into the water is a gay/trans/CD bar. Ever done anything along those lines?

xo
Joey
(08-08-2021, 08:44 AM)Joey5678 Wrote: I liked people seeing me in the middle of the day. I keep a short beard and don't own any wigs so it probably isn't very noticeable that I'm wearing a floral spaghetti strap dress, but it feels really good. Maybe next time you can get some red lights. Find a downtown area maybe. Being bicurious, the next toe I want to dip into the water is a gay/trans/CD bar. Ever done anything along those lines?

xo
Joey
I have gone to a gay bar a couple times with friends. I’m straight but both times the places were pretty fun. That would probably be a pretty safe place to go out fully dressed for sure. It’s tough for me to try to go out during the day, the only time I can really dress is when I’m in a hotel overnight for work. This last time the wife was actually out of town with the kids so I was able to dress at home and venture to the car unnoticed
Stephanie Heart
(08-08-2021, 10:20 AM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 08:44 AM)Joey5678 Wrote: I liked people seeing me in the middle of the day. I keep a short beard and don't own any wigs so it probably isn't very noticeable that I'm wearing a floral spaghetti strap dress, but it feels really good. Maybe next time you can get some red lights. Find a downtown area maybe. Being bicurious, the next toe I want to dip into the water is a gay/trans/CD bar. Ever done anything along those lines?

xo
Joey
I have gone to a gay bar a couple times with friends. I’m straight but both times the places were pretty fun. That would probably be a pretty safe place to go out fully dressed for sure. It’s tough for me to try to go out during the day, the only time I can really dress is when I’m in a hotel overnight for work. This last time the wife was actually out of town with the kids so I was able to dress at home and venture to the car unnoticed

Love the black Tights and the plaid skirt,  looks amazing.  Enjoy those drives!!
(08-08-2021, 05:04 PM)Tights-CD-1970 Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 10:20 AM)ILoveHighHeels Wrote:

xo
Joey

Love the black Tights and the plaid skirt,  looks amazing.  Enjoy those drives!!
Thanks babe  Heart
Stephanie Heart