Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downriver Newbie....
Hi, My name is Maggie and I live downriver. Very close to Janets, actually. I am a senior. Been closeted my whole life...since about age 3-4. Started to transition about 20 years ago. I got scared and for many reasons, I stopped the process. But there’s no stopping it. I’m now back and do not know what the future holds, except I want to be out and about. I’m hoping to meet similar souls for friendship and “doing things”. I want to attend Trans Pride in the Park in August, but don’t want to go alone. This is my first post. Hope to make contact!
Hi Maggie,
You landed in a good forum here. I am sure you will have lots of contact with the girls here. Tami
Hello Maggie. I lived in Wyandotte from 1958 to November 2001. I currently spend my summers in a campground near Monroe to be near family that still live downriver and western suburbs. I live 24/7 in a motorhome and for 20 years i have been spending my winters in warmer climes, Texas, Arizona, and Florida. Glad you found the Forum. Hope maybe we can become friends.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart