Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday night follow up.
Hi girls,
    Yesterday I went to Janet's for a makeover. Bailey work wonders on me. She was extremely helpful in every way. Shopping suggestions, makeup artists, suggestions of color, eyelashes, attaching nylons to the back straps of my garter belt and everything she thought. I needed.
   While at Janet's I meet this wonderful girl who accepted my over to go to Adam's Apple with me. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, She had to be home early so we only stayed at Adam's for about 2 1/2 hours. While at Janet's we talked with several other girls. Michelle one of the owners of Adam Apple welcomed us with open arms. I had the opportunity to talk with girl who was there with her wife. For the fist time in by life I was able to discuss my feelings face to face with someone who has gone through everything that I have. The experience was priceless.
   I told my date that this was the best night of my life since my grandkids were born. I truly hope to meet her again an go out on another date.

Gina42
Gina Smile
OMG how awesome. It sounds like you had a great time. I would have loved to join you girls on your day out. I had been wondering about Adam's Apple and it sounds like it's a safe space to be one's self. I'm so happy that you had an amazing day.

xo
Joey
(07-25-2021, 04:50 AM)Joey5678 Wrote: OMG how awesome. It sounds like you had a great time. I would have loved to join you girls on your day out. I had been wondering about Adam's Apple and it sounds like it's a safe space to be one's self. I'm so happy that you had an amazing day.

xo
Joey

Thanks Joey,
   It was amazing being Gina as I continued to shop. I am planning another trip in a week or two. Let me know if you are interested in meeting at Janet's or Adam's
Gina Smile
(07-24-2021, 03:16 PM)Gina42 Wrote: Hi girls,
    Yesterday I went to Janet's for a makeover. Bailey work wonders on me. She was extremely helpful in every way. Shopping suggestions, makeup artists, suggestions of color, eyelashes, attaching nylons to the back straps of my garter belt and everything she thought. I needed.
   While at Janet's I meet this wonderful girl who accepted my over to go to Adam's Apple with me. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, She had to be home early so we only stayed at Adam's for about 2 1/2 hours. While at Janet's we talked with several other girls. Michelle one of the owners of Adam Apple welcomed us with open arms. I had the opportunity to talk with girl who was there with her wife. For the fist time in by life I was able to discuss my feelings face to face with someone who has gone through everything that I have. The experience was priceless.
   I told my date that this was the best night of my life since my grandkids were born. I truly hope to meet her again an go out on another date.

Gina42

Sounds like a wonderful day.  I get to Janet's Closet once in a while, maybe we will meet sometime.  I was at Adams Apple 3 days in a row during Detroit Invasion.

(07-25-2021, 07:26 AM)Bernice Wrote:

Gina42

Sounds like a wonderful day.  I get to Janet's Closet once in a while, maybe we will meet sometime.  I was at Adams Apple 3 days in a row during Detroit Invasion.

Bernice, Do you know when the Detroit Invasion is? I would love to be in Detroit for it if possible.
Gina Smile
Sounds like you had a great time I hope we get a chance to meet when I visit. What did you think of Adam’s apple were the people nice?
(07-25-2021, 07:41 AM)Gina42 Wrote:

Gina42

Bernice, Do you know when the Detroit Invasion is? I would love to be in Detroit for it if possible.
September 30 - Octiber 1 & 2 are the dates for the next Invasion.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
(07-29-2021, 03:00 PM)Bernice Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 07:41 AM)Gina42 Wrote:

Gina42

September 30 - Octiber 1 & 2 are the dates for the next Invasion.

Thanks Bernice.  I'll keep in touch.
Gina Smile