Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
... I never knew
... the feeling of my hairless body would be so liberating.
Isn't it great. Hairlesss body totally dressed feminine.
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
I do love it too, once you start you can't stop. Having hairless smooth legs and underarms makes me feel very feminine
Traci.
Most importantly having a hairless pubic area?
Just an old CD
Hugs, Bernice  Heart
Other than my natural long hair on the top of my head I am smooth shaved for the rest of my body. My favorite thing is to wear a garterbelt and 1950's-60's style full fashion 100% flat nylon stockings. The old fashion non-stretch nylon is so silky smooth on my legs compared to modern stretch stockings and pantyhose. I feel so feminine the whole time I am wearing them. I also think the look of back seams and the stocking tops peaking out from under the hemline of a dress or skirt sometimes when you bend down or sit is so sexy as well. I turn heads  (especially men) when that happens.  Smile Heart
Hugs and Kisses
Lynn
Thank you all for your comments. I truly didn't know how I would feel when I first became hairless. But the sense of finally being free was totally unexpected. And totally femme.
For a lot of my life I had a full beard, like about 40 years, and though I wasn't heavily blessed with the hair gene I didn't really shave much.
Since I was so closeted I just dressed with my beard, but sometimes used a face covering like a middle Eastern woman would, as I hated to look of been dressed with my beard on! Some do dress, and even go public with a beard, but I'm not one of those. This was only at home, as I said fully closeted.
Then with my desire to go out femme getting stronger and stronger I finally shaved it off one night! After all it's just hair, and if I hated the clean shaven look, a few weeks of not shaving will fix it easily enough.
However, I loved it, and love going out en femme too. Naturally I shaved my legs and under arms a day or two after that. Then slowly started shaving more and more, so I have very little body hair. Takes regular maint, of course, but it's worth to me. This was two, nearly three years ago now.

I still hadn't done my arms, till a few weeks ago when I started some phyiso on my left arm. Part of this entailed putting tape on my arm, which hurt like you know what, when it came off, so I said to the guy, I can just shave! Of course he doesn't know it's just a bit more shaving! Which I did, then I thought it looked strange having one arm bare and one not, so I did the other side.
Now I'm pretty sure I will keep them this way!
That's my shaving story Girls, and I'm sticking to it!
Amy
(07-29-2021, 01:37 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: For a lot of my life I had a full beard, like about 40 years, and though I wasn't heavily blessed with the hair gene I didn't really shave much.
Since I was so closeted I just dressed with my beard, but sometimes used a face covering like a middle Eastern woman would, as I hated to look of been dressed with my beard on! Some do dress, and even go public with a beard, but I'm not one of those. This was only at home, as I said fully closeted.
Then with my desire to go out femme getting stronger and stronger I finally shaved it off one night! After all it's just hair, and if I hated the clean shaven look, a few weeks of not shaving will fix it easily enough.
However, I loved it, and love going out en femme too. Naturally I shaved my legs and under arms a day or two after that. Then slowly started shaving more and more, so I have very little body hair. Takes regular maint, of course, but it's worth to me. This was two, nearly three years ago now.

I still hadn't done my arms, till a few weeks ago when I started some phyiso on my left arm. Part of this entailed putting tape on my arm, which hurt like you know what, when it came off, so I said to the guy, I can just shave! Of course he doesn't know it's just a bit more shaving! Which I did, then I thought it looked strange having one arm bare and one not, so I did the other side.
Now I'm pretty sure I will keep them this way!
That's my shaving story Girls, and I'm sticking to it!
Amy

That's a great story and thank you for sharing. It's amazing how something as simple as shaving can have such a wonderful effect.
(07-26-2021, 11:17 AM)Lynn Wrote: Other than my natural long hair on the top of my head I am smooth shaved for the rest of my body. My favorite thing is to wear a garterbelt and 1950's-60's style full fashion 100% flat nylon stockings. The old fashion non-stretch nylon is so silky smooth on my legs compared to modern stretch stockings and pantyhose. I feel so feminine the whole time I am wearing them. I also think the look of back seams and the stocking tops peaking out from under the hemline of a dress or skirt sometimes when you bend down or sit is so sexy as well. I turn heads  (especially men) when that happens.  Smile Heart

Funny when not cross-dressing I could care less about the attention of someone looking. As a crossdresser, it's a crazy rush that's unbelievable.
-Jaynie
In my opinion, this is a piece full of useful information that demonstrates a high level of knowledge.